Part 11. Opportunities.

"Get the hell away from her!" Phantom's voice echoed in Charlie's head.

"He defended me..." Charlie said to herself, a little smile taking her face. Maybe her people have a chance at getting the Dark Core help send them home if they deal with right people.

"And Knight... he still locked me up, but our deal is still intact?" Charlie said to her self again. "What is this place?..." she asked as she looked back out at the cells. She was confused.

She knew her friends were sent to earth. But she was confused by other demons like a hell hound, imps, and prince Stolas and his daughter being sent too. The demons however couldn't help but watch Phantom with Nitro, Ravage, and Shade in the middle of the room.

"Yo, Phantom. Where's that sword of yours?" Nitro asked. "Left it back at my base. I only use it for big situations." He said as he crossed his arms. "I'd carry that thing with me everywhere! I think you're starting to lose your spine!" Ravage laughed out.

"Old Derek may be right! You ain't exactly yourself, Big Dawg! Gone soft?" Nitro said with smug little laugh. "What makes you think that?" Phantom asked annoyed. "You did defend blondie over there. You don't even care about people most the time." Shade said.

This little conversation was getting all the demon's attention. Charlie's attention especially. "That demon is the same one that took care of Danny. As of now, I don't see her as a direct threat. But... if she becomes a threat... I will not hesitate to kill her myself..." Phantom said as he slightly turned his head back to look at her to make sure she got the warning. Which she did. They all did.

"I see you're all here!" Knight said as he walked in, followed by Star, Shatter, and Danny. All the demons looking at all seven remaining Dark Core Leaders. "Yo, Boss! When we killin these things? And, uh... can I get to know blonde before we do?..." Nitro asked.

By Lucifer's name, the demons hated Nitro for the comment. but they were again surprised when Phantom smacked him in the back of the head. "Sorry, Rigg. But they're our guests." Knight said, the demons looking at Knight. Hate or Confusion were on their faces as they heard the things Knight had to say.

"Hi again, Miss Charlie!" Danny said as he looked at her in the cell. "Oh, uh... hi, Danny." Charlie said. "It's nice to see you again!" He said. "Umm... nice to see you too!" She responded, confused on just how much of the situation Danny actually knew or understood.

"Hey, your eye scratch is healed!" Danny said, the boy's innocence making Charlie smile. "Yes it is! My eye's feeling a bit better, too!" Charlie said. "Well, you're looking really pretty now, Miss Charlie!" Danny said. "Aww, thank you, Danny!" Charlie said with a smile.

"Danny!" Phantom said as he walked over to them. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm just talking to the nice lady." Danny said. "Well, she ain't exactly... hmm... maybe you should leave her alone." Phantom said.

"What do you mean, Uncle Justin?" Danny asked as Charlie slightly smirked at how Phantom seemed to be protective for the boy. She was happy to know there was a caring and protective hand on the kid's life in a war torn world.

"It's complicated, Danny. How about you just go back to your mother, hmm?" Phantom said. "Ok, Uncle Justin..." Danny said sadly as he walked back to his mother as Phantom followed but was stopped by Charlie.

"We were only talking. You didn't have to send him off..." She said as he walked back to her cell. "Just protecting him from monsters." He said coldly.

"I'm not a monster." She said in defense. "Is your last name Morningstar?" He asked as he crossed his arms at her. "Well... yes, but-" "Then case closed." He said coldly. "I'm not a monster!" She pleaded with him.

Hazbin Hotel And Helluva Boss VS No Limitsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें