Part 6. Closer On The Trail.

"Whoa. That looked like it hurt." Phantom said as he stood over Blitz's unconscious form.

"This is Phantom. Four more down." He said on comms. "Great work." Shade said. "Like I said, Our best fighter. The Ultimate Slayer for a reason, right, Brother?" Knight said proudly as he joined the comms.

"I didn't have to fight. Two or three moves and cheap tricks brought them down quickly. An easy method even an idiot like Nitro could do himself if he wasn't too busy acting like... well, him." Phantom said as he looked at the I.M.P Crew. "And get medics to patch up the prisoners at the tower." Phantom said as his car pulled up to him. "Got it. Sending prisoner transport now." Shade said over comms.

"We have just one more problem. Security cameras hidden in Frozen Forest show the tall white creature, the gray skin woman, and a blonde, pale woman headed in the direction of Ice City." She said as Phantom's vehicle cockpit closed.

"Got it. But the only way to get to Ice City on foot from Frozen Forest is to go through the Ice Caves. I'll cut them off there." Phantom said as his vehicle's engine roared and started to burn through the snow in the direction of the Ice Caves. "I'm sending backup for you when you get there." Knight said as he waited for Phantom's response.

"As You Wish..."

ICE CAVES ENTRANCE.

"So... that's our situation?..." Charlie asked as she and Angel sat side by side on an ice stone in front of a large shadowy cave entrance. "Oh yeah. So, any ideas there, Princess?" Angel asked. "We wait till Vag gets back from those caves. When she's done, we move and try to find the others." She said.

"Alright, Let's move. The caves are clear. Although... their may be something In the catacombs. But just follow my path." Vaggie said as Charlie and Angel followed behind. "Charlie, you sure you're ok?" Vaggie asked as they continued into the caves. "I'm fine, Vaggie. Don't worry about me. I'll be ok." Charlie said as they continued on.

FROZEN FOREST.

Phantom was driving through the woods until he saw something In the path. It looked like broken glass. The light of the sun shining on them had made the glass easy to see amongst the snow. He pulled his car over and hopped out and walked to the broken item. He knelt down and saw that it was a broken phone. He grabbed it in his hand, the broken screen shards falling between his fingers.

"Hell Phone?" Phantom said as he thought to himself. "Hell phone... owl girl's phone said the same. So this must belong to..." he was saying as he looked up and saw three tracks of foot prints ahead of him leading through the trees for miles.

"One of you..." he said as he hopped into his car and followed the footprints.

THE DARK TOWER.

"How's it lookin near the ice caves?" Knight asked Shade as he stood over her desk at the security cam console. "Lookin fine. But... you know how Rigg and Derek saw some duel sword wielding, winged creature flying around before they were Injured?" Shade asked. "Yeah? Did you find it?" Knight asked as he looked closer at the cams.

"Kinda. It's in those caves with the three other demons." Shade said. "Good thing I sent backup. They should be meeting Phantom at the cave entrance right about now. And, uh... anything on cams about my son?..." Knight asked.

"We have patrols out and everything. Nothing's moving without us knowing about it." Shade said. "Alright then... thank you, Nicole." He said with a sigh. Demons, his family, and his missing son. Three big problems that felt as heavy as the world.

ICE CAVES ENTRANCE.

"Oh... he sent you idiots..." Phantom said as Nitro and Ravage got off the transport helicopter while he leaned on an ice stone, tracing his fingers on the red blade of his axe.