Part 5. The Phantom.

Phantom was driving his car in the snowy wasteland as Shade came on the comms.

"You sure you're fine?" Shade asked. "We don't want your emotions throwing you off while you-"

"I'm fine. How far am I?" Phantom interrupted. "Not too far. Dead ahead. Broken City has quite a visitor in the center of the city." Shade said, confusing Phantom on what exactly she meant. "What do you mean?" Phantom asked inquisitively.

BROKEN CITY.

"Return those who are not of this world and perhaps your suffering will be most brief!" Stolas demanded as his form was that of a giant red storm in the center of the city as Dark Core soldiers surrounded the storm, a warzone taking the streets

"Open fire!" A soldier said on the street as a tank fired a missile, the explosion doing nothing to the storm as it grew larger and larger in seconds.

"Ok... that might be a challenge." Phantom said as he drove through the backstreets, in hopes to avoid being spotted by Stolas, to a makeshift command post, hidden behind a building from the storm that was Prince Stolas.

"Commander Phantom's here!" A dark core soldier said as a squadron approached him as he pulled the car over and hopped out. "What in hell is happening here!?" Phantom asked the lead soldier. "We followed a phone signature here and found an owl girl. We're, uh... we're guessing that's her dad." the soldier said as he pointed past the building as the storm grew larger. But Phantom had a plan.

"Bring me to her."

FROZEN FOREST.

"Owwww... Vag?... Al?" Charlie said as she awoke in the snow. She sat up and saw the snow falling down around her as she felt something sharp in her right pocket. She got on her knees, ignoring the little pain of her right leg and reached in her pocket and grabbed her phone, well... what was left of it. It was shattered and destroyed. The phone probably broke when she fell through the portal.

"Guess I'm not making any calls..." Charlie said to herself. "Now... where am I?" She asked as she saw nothing but frozen mountains around her.

"Charlie!" Vaggie said as she rushed to her as Angel followed behind. "Vaggie! Angel! You're ok! Where are we? Where is everyone else?" Charlie asked. "Well, uh... let me explain the best I can..." Vaggie said as she and Angel had concerned looks.

BROKEN CITY.

In an abandoned building of Broken City, the soldiers had turned it into a makeshift cell for their captured demons. And now Phantom has been brought to the soldier's newest friends. "Here we are, Commander Phantom." The lead soldier said as he pointed at three demons they had captured.

The one to the right was a large cat in black pants and had wings along with a hat. The one to the left was a very small cyclops woman in a dress. The both of them gagged and bound. The one in the middle was an owl girl.