Part 10. Prisoners Of War.

"Where am I?..." Charlie asked as she woke up in a cell.

"Hello?" She asked as she got off the floor, the pain in her right leg returning as she stood up and saw the glass wall in front of her, her reflection showing that her right eye cut was now a gray scar.

"Oh no..." she said as she saw her friends locked in cells all around the the large room and other demons she didn't know locked up too as she saw Shade walk over to Vaggie's cell as she began to wake up.

"Wh-What... What happened?..." Vaggie groaned out as she awoke on a cold metal floor. "Charlie... the mall... Phantom!" Vaggie yelled as she looked at her right arm, but much to her shock, her arm was reattached. A gray fabric strap wrapping around the cut of her arm. "What? How?..." Vaggie asked herself as it was hard for her to move her arm.

"Because The Dark Core know a thing or two about injuries. We used micro machines and injected them into your bloodstream to repair your arm on the inside when we reattached it. The micro machines are currently repairing your nervous system. Your arm will regain it's full range of movement in a couple of hours." Shade said as she stood in front of the glass of Vaggies cell.

"You... you fixed me?" Vaggie asked. "Yes. I worked on you personally. Unfortunately, I was unable to help the scars. Those are sadly permanent." She said as Vaggie looked at her arm and ripped off the bandage and saw a light gray scar wrapping her arm at the elbow.

"But, there is some good news. I was ordered by Knight to fix up your scars and arm. But there's a surprise!" Shade said as she tapped the left pink glowing lens of her helmet. Vaggie glared confused.

"What do you mean?...." Vaggie asked as she got up and walked to the glass wall of the front of her cell and saw something strange in her reflection of the cell glass. Beside the light gray
permanent scar over her right eye, the floating X over her left eye was missing.

"The hell?..." she asked as she reached up and grabbed the fabric bandage cover of her left eye and ripped it off. "The fuck did you do to me?..." she asked as she slowly opened her eye, a new eye appearing to be there, shocking Vaggie.

"A gift! Completely cybernetic. Acts like a normal eye, made to look just like your other one. Allows vision. Phantom's idea to give it you. Thinks it may help your fighting. Ya know, to help your lack of depth perception. His words, not mine." Shade said.

"Where the hell am I!?" Vaggie growled. "Where you think, Girl!? You're in our tower's prison cells!" Nitro said as he walked up next to Shade. "Right here with the rest of the freaks!" He cheered.

"Oh, my head... Where am I?..." Octavia said as she slowly awoke on the cold cell floor.

"Yo, Nitro! How mad you'd think Knight would be if I clip this bird's wings for fun?" Ravage asked as he stood in front of Octavia's cell.

"Where... where am i!? Where's my Father!?" Octavia demanded. "Oh, shut your mouth, bitch, before I think about making chicken strips outta ya." Ravage laughed out as he tapped one of his blades on the cell.

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH ME DAUGHTER!" Stolas demanded from a neighboring cell next to his daughter.

"What you gonna do!? You're stuck, Big Bird!" Nitro said as he and Ravage walked in front of Stolas cell.

"If you hurt my daughter, I will drag you through every ring off hell! I will put your souls through every eternal fire in hell I can find! THAT IS BUT A GLIMPSE OF THE SUFFERING YOU WILL ENDURE!!!" Stolas said as he slammed his fist on the cell wall.

"Bitch, Please. Didn't Phantom tell you all the things that little collar does?" Nitro asked. "Should I give him a reminder?" Ravage asked Nitro with a smirk under his helmet. "Hit it, Big Dawg." Nitro said as Ravage hit a button on the control panel of the cell door as the collar on Stolas neck began to shock and hurt him.

"Dad!" Octavia said as Stolas dropped to his knees in pain. "Don't do that to him!" Vaggie growled at them.

"The only person who's gonna collar zap that feathered fucker is gonna be me! Leave Stolas alone!!!" Said Blitz as he also awoke in a cell and slowly became aware of what was going on.

"Oh, hell no!" Nitro said as Ravage stopped electrocuting Stolas. "Did the BITCH that Phantom beat in the woods just speak up?" Nitro asked as he and Ravage walked over to his cell. "Phantom almost killed ya ass, Big Dawg." Nitro cheered. "Yeah! May wanna watch ya mouth. Might gut you for fun!" Ravage laughed out at Blitz.

"I KILLED YOU!!!" Millie said in a cell next to Blitz. "You FUCKED UP! Got a little lucky. We underestimated you! Next time, we'll kill you, Skank." Nitro said as he and Ravage moved over to her cell.

"Leave my wife alone! I'm sure there's another way for us come to a resolution that doesn't involve conflict!" Moxxie said from a cell next to Millie's.

"Yo, Ravage! How did this timid little book smart bitch pull this witch?" Nitro asked. "...Drugs? They can help game." Ravage suggested. "Whatever. These two boring!"

"Then let me go~ I can make things interesting~ just... let me outta here~..." Angel Dust said from a cell.

"Let you go? After what you did in that site?" Nitro asked as he walked past Husker and Nifty's cells.

"Oh, you mean when I kicked you?... I'm sorry~ let me make you feel better~..." Angel said seductively. "Damn... You wanna make me feel better?~... ok..." Nitro said as he pressed a button on Angel's cell, the collar on Angel's neck tasing him and dropping him to the ground.

"Yo, guess what, Big Dawg? You made me feel better!" Nitro cheered as Angel screamed in pain.

"Oh, hell..." Loona said as she looked all around herself at the cell she was locked in. "No... No, No, No! I am not getting locked up again!" Loona said as she panicked in the cell, tears developing in her eyes.

"Yo, Nitro! The dog's afraid of the kennel!" Ravage laughed.

"Enough!" Charlie demanded, Nitro and Ravage looking over at her in her cell.

"I am princess Charlie Morningstar! Heir to the throne of hell! Meaning every demon in every one of these cells are my people! If you wanna bully and torture a demon, then do it to me! Leave them alone!" Charlie demanded, everyone looking at her in dead silence.

"Yo, Nitro... I think princess wants to play with us." Ravage laughed out as he and Nitro walked over to her cell.

"Ah, Princess of hell! You want us to hurt you?... Ok. Our tech team fixed up your phone! And we've seen some interesting things on there. Like this Happy or... Hazbin Hotel. A rehabilitation center for demons. Ran by you! What kind of stupid fucker would really believe in that whole thing, huh? Ya know, a homie of ours always says There Is No Redemption In Heaven Or Hell. Only Revenge. That makes more sense to me than your whole thing." Nitro and Ravage laughed as they continued to insult, belittle, and hurt Charlie verbally, causing tears to form in her eyes as she looked down.

As Charlie tried her best to fight tears. the cell room doors opened and Phantom walked in. everyone who wasn't Charlie, Nitro, and Ravage, was looking at Phantom, expecting him to insult her with the other Dark Core Leaders. But surprisingly, they were shocked by what he really did next.

"Get the hell away from her!" He growled as he walked over to them and shoved them away from her cell and stood between them and her.

"What? We're just havin fun, Big Dawg!" Nitro said as Ravage groaned in annoyance as the demons watched on in shock from Phantom. "We did our job! They're in the cells! Now leave them alone and wait for Daniel!" Phantom said as Charlie watched him, the tears stopping as she wiped them away.

"Alright, fine, Big Dawg. Knight shouldn't take too long anyway." Nitro said as he and Ravage walked away from Phantom and Charlie.

"Idiots..." Phantom said as he began to walk away but was stopped by a voice.

"Hey..." Charlie said quietly to Phantom. "What is it?" Phantom said coldly. "Thank you..." she said with a slight smile. "Don't worry about it..." he said in return.

"So... why did you do that?" Charlie asked. "...You watched over the kid. And as of now, you're Knight's guest..." Phantom said quietly, making Charlie smile a bit at his slight kindness. He wasn't exactly like the other Dark Core Leaders. A rare state for him.