Back in School

A/N- lets get this show on the road shall we? 

TW- Swearing

Second year had finally started Harry sat on the train with Luna, Draco, Blaise, and Pansy talking about their studies when just like last year a redhead tripped through their door this time however it was a female.

"I was told Harry Potter was in this compartment?" She asked scanning the faces.

"Look Pottah, you got yourself a girlfriend." Draco teased.

"Shove off Malfoy." Harry joked back. "I'm Harry Potter what do you want?"

The girl looked shocked. "You? Harry Potter?" She scoffed.

"Yes, I am is their a problem?" asked Harry.

"You're supposed to look like your father not some rip off of a girl." She snapped.

Draco went to get up pissed at this point, when Harry stopped him. "Well I'd rather be a femboy then someone looking like you and judging by your tone and your looks I'm gonna say your a Weasley. Instead of following in the footsteps of your shitty siblings listen to the twins cause you don't want to fuck with a guy who hasn't ate or had caffine."

The redhead had tears in her eyes as she ran off probably to find her siblings.

"Here." Pansy said handing him a container of food, graham crackers. 

"Thanks." He replied.

Draco was grinning at the whole thing. "Wow Harry and they say I have an attitude problem. "

Harry smiled at his friend. "You're the one who was going to step up first." He said tossing a teddy shaped treat at the blonde.

"So," Blaise started. "Are you guys going to show me and Pansy how you guys stayed ahead of your classes and were still the top of the class?" He asked.

"Sure!" Harry said. "I showed Draco on the train ride so why not you guys." 

And so the train ride became the Silver Trio showing Blaise and Pansy their ways.

A/N- So what do you guys think of the first chapter.