Dumb Lions Breaking In

A/N- my verison of the Slytherin common room, I see it as a comfy, calm place

A/N- my verison of the Slytherin common room, I see it as a comfy, calm place. -William Jay

The news of Harry being a Parselmouth spread like wild fire, which was surprising for the size of the school. Other students were coming up with their own theories that would put a hardcore fan to shame. It was a darker day outside and Peeves had been bothering him about him 'lurking' when Harry zoned out.

Crabbe and one of the first year Slytherin girls followed Draco back to the common room but they were acting weird. Harry looked up at the blonde when he came in. "I almost have Transfiguration done if you want you can borrow my notes. Luna went to see Hagrid by the way." 

Crabbe glared at Harry so did the younger Slytherin. "Potter are you going to cut your hair?" He asked snobbishly.

"Rude." Draco said with a glare.

"Yeah." Harry agreed. "Don't be a twat you're starting to sound like one of those foolish kittens."

The young girl spoke up. "Not all of them are foolish. Granger seems smart."

Harry glared. "We said we weren't gonna talk about her with Draco around." He whisper yelled.

"Sorry." She muttered.

Crabbe changed the subject. "Any word on the Chamber?" He asked.

"No." Draco said.

"That's why Luna's out she wanted help from someone on the staff." Harry explained.

Just then Crabbe's nose started getting longer and the young females hair started getting bushier and her skin darker, the both of them got up. "What's wrong with you two?" 

"We have to ask about a homework assignment we completely forgot." Said the girl. The two were then gone in a flash of robes.

Harry and Draco soon figured out that it was a Polyjuice potion, they assumed some Gryffindors. But not having shared anything important information to them Draco had Severus change the password to the common room and everything was fine. Draco however felt guilty having led two Gryffindors into their common room.

But then Yule came around and the Silver Trio was ready to leave the morning before, they exchanged gifts just like last year. Harry ended up with an Advanced Potions book (Draco), candy (both Blaise and Pansy), and a black and green scarf hand knitted (Luna) Also like last year Harry got an odd gift the wrappings were red and gold which looked out of place in the Slytherin common room the note read, 'Harry I feel as if we go off on the wrong foot at the start of this year so think of this as a peace offering' -Ginny Weasley. Despite Harry hating who the gift was from he felt drawn to the small black book that was his gift, it was completely empty so they continued their Yule celebrations. 

It wasn't until after Harry had gotten home and had dinner with Remus and Tom that Harry sat in his bed with the dairy. "Hello, My name is Harry Potter." He wrote.

Writing suddenly appeared. "Hello Harry. My name is Tom Riddle." 

And so it began.

A/N- the chapters have gotten longer now because I started writing the 3rd book and it got dark fast so this is my sorry in advance. Remember to eat and drink (Maybe water, that monster or soda doesn't count) Love ya -William Jay