Another Deal

A

/N- I kinda love Tom with longer hair what do u guys think? -William J

"How did you escape a baby no more then a year old, how'd you do it?" Tom asked. 

"Why do you care Voldemort was after your time?" Harry stated he turned around making sure Luna and the Weasley had gotten out.

"Voldemort is my past, present, and future." And with that he wrote his name out turning it into 'I am Lord Voldemort' Harry was still trying to wake Draco but with no luck. "Did you really think I'd keep my filthy muggle father's name? No I fashioned myself a new name one to cause fear." 

Tom smiled softly but his eyes said something else. "The longer you talk the longer you get to stay alive." He added sweetly.

Harry laughed. "You're an idiot." He said. Tom looked at him mouth slightly opened he raised an eyebrow to tell Harry to go on before he decided to kill him or not. "I'm on your side, I'm guessing you don't have future you's memories but I gave him the Sorcerers Stone now I can make you the same deal I made him. I'll help you rise to power but you can't harm the people I chose." Harry said.

Tom looked at Harry with his sharp red eyes and Harry blushed. He gently sat Draco's head down and stood next to Tom. "Do we have a deal?" He asked his green eyes staring at Tom.

He huffed. "Fine but don't think you're intimidating, short ass." Harry went to protest but Voldemort held up a finger. " I have one request." He said. 

"Yes?" 

"No one knows about this and we keep talking in the diary." 

"Why what are you up to?" Harry asked glaring at Tom.

"Nothing." Tom said grinning from ear to ear. "Maybe I just want some company." 

"Fine." Harry said shaking Riddle's hand but the memory was slowly fading and he was returning to the diary stuck in Harry's pocket. When he turned around he found Draco's eyes moving around wildly and the blonde was trying to sit up. "Draco!" Harry said running to his friend. "Are you ok?" 

"Lockheart- he pushed me and the Weasley down the hole, she opened it! Where is he? I'll kill him myself! Are you ok?" Draco said very fast.

They walked until they found Luna and the red head. "Everyone this is Ginny." Luna returned to the girl- Ginny trying to calm her. "How do we get up?" 

"Stairs." Harry hissed in parselmouth and sure enough long spiral stairs apperared and thefour made their way out of the Chamber and into Myrtle's bathroom. 

"Oh, you're still alive." The ghost said flatly.

"Don't sound so disappointed." Harry responded grimly.

On their walk to the Hospital Wing Ginny had stopped crying with Luna running her fingers through red hair. Draco wasn't crying he was just their unblinking Harry could tell his friend was shaken up so he looped his fingers through paler ones.

"Professor!" Harry said seeing almost all of the teachers and the Weasley and Malfoy parents.

"Draco." Lucius said just like his son he wasn't crying but he was very worried. 

One the other hand the woman standing next to Lucius had makeup running down her face. "Dragon!" She said hugging her son.

The Weasley's had the same reaction but it was much more crying and snotty then the Malfoys. "Well it seems an explanation is in order." Said Dumbledor.

"It would seem so." Harry snapped.