Snape Beat His Ass

Not my art this time sorry

As Fall Came around so did the new dueling club. Draco, Harry, and Luna all went, Pansy stayed behind having just got her nails done and Blaise stayed with her working on an essay. "Did you know Flitwick was an amazing dueler when he was younger?" Luna asked the boys.

"I don't care whose teaching as long as it isn't Lockh-" Harry was cut off by Lockheart walking into the room. "The gods hate me." He mumbled.

"Hello everyone can everyone hear me? Can everyone see me?" Asked Lockheart. "In light of the events happening Professor Dumbledor has allowed me to hold this little club. Now may I introduce Professor Snape who has agreed to help."  

Severus soon struck Lockheart with a disarming charm sending the blonde backwards. Lockheart was trying to play it off but hardly anyone was fooled. "Lets have a pair then, Harry my boy," Lockheart paused. "And Miss Granger."

Severus almost looked like he smiled when he said "Begin."

Immediately Harry struck like the snake he was, not taking it easy on Hermione just because she was a girl. Hermione couldn't keep up forever she would block and dodge but soon Harry binded her just as Quirrell had last year. 

"Well done, Harry." Said Lockheart.

"Yes Potter well done." Severus said with a smirk.

All of them split into pairs, Luna with Dean, Harry with the Weasley in their year, and Draco with Granger. Everything was going fine until Draco conjured a snake which went after a Hufflepuff and Harry stopped it with Parsel all eyes were on him. Oh fuck.