Summer

As soon as Harry and Luna could they went to see Draco they were surprised to see the twins sitting on Ginny's bed

As soon as Harry and Luna could they went to see Draco they were surprised to see the twins sitting on Ginny's bed. Harry gave the two of them a look. "What? She said she had a change of heart for us Slytherins after you two saved her."

"Yeah, thanks Luna, you too Potter." Ginny said.

Then the two turned to Draco. "Draco are you okay?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, I am, I don't really remember everything, I'm just overly tired." Draco said with a smile.

"So what did you need to tell us, Harry?" Luna asked.

Draco looked curious. "I have to go back to the muggles this summer. I wont see you guys as often if at all." Harry told them.

"Dumbledor can't do that!" Draco exclaimed.

"Yes, he can. He can get my godfather in trouble for kidnapping."

The three sat stumped, there wasn't really anything they could do. "Does Remus know?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, I have a supervised meeting with him and Dumbledumb. I think he thinks we're gonna try to escape." Harry said with a scoff.

"Im really gonna miss you guys."  Draco said.

"You two can still hang out and I might even be back for third year." Harry said.

"Why wouldn't you?" Ginny asked from her bed.

"Doesn't matter." Draco snapped. "You almost got the two of us killed." He said pointing at her with a glare.

The end of the school year feast was huge all those attacked were awaken and the exams were canceled while they should have had DADA. Luna, Draco, and Harry spent all that time together knowing it would all be harder to see each other. All the students were happy enjoying the summer sun but it felt bitter sweet to Harry especially when he got on the Hogwarts express. 

Harry sat on the train, his glasses off, looking out the blurry window. Harry figured if he was stuck with Muggles he shouldn't care what they think so he left his glamour off he got glares from the Dursleys but he didn't care. 

A/N- sorry this was so short but book three will be out soon and you can find it on my page with the name "Scotophase" Do you guys want longer chapters but less chapters like this one or short chapters and more chapters like the og Light in Darkness for Scotophase? ‐William Jay