It's Not The Stab That Hurts

The next morning a Saturday the Silver Trio was set to go see Moaning Myrtle but when Harry went to get Draco up no one was in that bed

The next morning a Saturday the Silver Trio was set to go see Moaning Myrtle but when Harry went to get Draco up no one was in that bed. Harry looked for a note frantic, this wasn't like Draco he wouldn't leave like this. Maybe he's been pulled from school some part of Harry's brain said but the wand holster Luna made for Yule last year was on his night stand, he never went far without it, his wand however was gone. 

Harry ran downstairs. "Has anyone seen Draco?" he asked. Luna looked up at Harry's panicked voice.

"Maybe it's fine. He could be at breakfast." She said so the two raced downstairs towards the Great Hall when they ran into it. 'The skeletons will lie in the Chamber forever." Tears made their way to Luna's eyes and Harry doubted she heard what McGonagall said. Harry took her hand and ran to the haunted bathroom.

"Myrtle the blonde boy have you seen him?!" He asked.

Myrtle was sitting in a toilet. "Someone- a teacher pushed him and a pretty little red head down that sink." She said with a cry.

Harry and Luna made their way to the sink seeing a small snake design. "Talk to it." Luna said tears still streaming down her face.

"Open." Harry hissed. The sink moved showing a darkened slide from hell. "Together?" Harry asked suddenly nervous, he didn't like small dark spaces probably because he lived in a cupboard for 11 years.  

"Always." Luna said grabbing his hand as they jumped. The slide led to a pile of bones ranging from cats, to owls, and even some human.

"Close your eyes whenever you think something might be coming we'll get Draco and whoever else needs our help." Harry said to Luna.

She nodded and they made their way down the tunnel, damp and cold. They jumped at every noise, clenching their wands. 

He was their, Riddle. "Tom am I glad to see you. Look theirs a monster we have to save our friend." The older memory said nothing just stepped out of the way bringing the two bodies into view Draco and the Weasley girl, Harry moved Luna behind him. "Tom what are you doing he asked. 

"Grab her." Harry told Luna. "Draco, Draco wake up." He pleaded.

"He won't wake nor will she." Riddle said, Luna's eyes flashed a vision Harry thought the blonde shook her head and glared at Tom 'Run' Harry mouthed.

And she did caring the Weasley like a groom would a bride. Tom just grinned. "Why are they like this?" Harry demanded.

"Ginny just got to close pouring everything into a diary, my diary just like you did. And this brat," Tom gestured to Draco "I need a pure Slytherin. Ginny opened the Chamber she wrote on the walls with blood. And when it was time she gave you my diary."

Harry said nothing just hugged Draco protectively. "Then it got better and better I showed you my memories and the simple touches and kind words had you like butter at my feet. They say when you are back stabbed it isn't the stab that hurts it's seeing who held the knife, covered in ones blood. " Harry glared at Tom he was angry mostly at himself. "But I do have a question for you Harry Potter."

"Oh, yeah what?!" Harry snapped. 

A/N- I'm sorry touched starved Harry feeling guilty though, that's a mood the Silver Trio is basically me broken into three characters even the events they go through so haha yeah.... -William Jay