Part 22

Guys tysm for 30k reads on my first ever fanfic ily all sm what should I write next???

Also I might make a audio book out of this (without the narration, with sound effects and voice acting and stuff) for like yt and maybe spotify. Is that a good idea or no
.
.
.

Diluc went home normally and everything was back to how it was. Except Diluc had not the slightest idea who (Y/N) was.

"Master Diluc... Are you alright? Your coma seemed awful! What happened?" Asked Adelinde, who was worried sick. She had Diluc seated as she gave him some type of soup, "Drink this, you'll feel better. You know, everyone in Mondstadt heard how you got into a coma shortly after fighting with (Y/N)... Was it related? Where is she?"

"Who?" Asked Diluc as he slowly sipped the steaming soup. "Mm, thank you, Adelinde."

"Wow... It must have been bad..." Adelinde assumed Diluc was trying to keep her off his mind.

"I should go check on some things I may have missed out on while I was away. Would you find me my schedule?" He asked politely.

"Of course, Master Diluc." Said Adelinde as she stepped back.

"Thank you kindly. The past week has been an absolute blur..."

Adelinde chuckled softly before leaving him to find his list of things he needed to get done.

Diluc sighed after she left. He couldn't remember a single thing from the days before his coma. He spent as many days as he could with his woman. But she doesn't exist. All those memories were gone so he didn't remember his days.

Suddenly, the front door creaked open and in stepped the famous (Y/N).

"Ah... There you are..." She said awkwardly as she walked in and shut the door behind her. She went to Diluc and stood in front of the couch he was sitting on.

"Oh, it's you again... Sorry, but... Won't you leave me alone? We just met but you act as if I've known you for ages..." Said Diluc after taking another sip of his soup.

"I'm sorry! I really am... I want to respect your space... But it's hard to stay away from you..." Said (Y/N) sadly. It was devastating to know that all their memories and time together disappeared. Like when your computer crashes. rip.

(Y/N) sat down next to Diluc and cleared her throat, "I should... Introduce myself. My name is (Y/N). I have some news that may--"

"Sorry- Did you say (Y/N)?" Asked Diluc.

"Yes! Does that... Remind you of something?" Asked (Y/N), hopeful.

"No, I just... Everyone keeps saying that name around me, all of a sudden. Let me ask you some questions."

"Oh... Sure!" (Y/N) sat up.

"So... Are you new to Mondstadt? I would know who you were if you were from here, certainly. But you look like you're from here. I feel like... There's some thpe of block in my brain, so please forgive me for not knowing you."

"What? No... Diluc- Uh- Master Diluc... I should tell you... This might be a bit shocking to hear, but..."

Adelinde came in a hurry with a notebook in her hands, "Hey! (Y/N)! I thought I heard your voice." She said and gave Diluc his book. "Here is your calendar, Master Diluc." She said

"Thank you, Adelinde."

(Y/N) looked at Adelinde and sighed. "Sorry, Master Diluc. Let me speak with Adelinde for a minute." She said and stepped aside.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" Asked Adelinde as she walked with her, "You and the young master have made up, no? Everyone is worried."

"It's not that... Uh. A-After Diluc's coma... He seems to have lost a part of his memory. The part about... Me." Said (Y/N) quietly.

Adelinde seemed shocked. But it didn't look like she fully understood. "I'm sorry, are you saying... You don't think he remembers you?"

(Y/N) nodded slightly, "Yeah... He has no idea who I am..."

Adelinde was in full shock. She hugged (Y/N), "Oh, (Y/N)..." She said, "This is devastating... You're like family here... We've all known you for so long so... It's awful to know that he doesn't know you anymore. We will try whatever we can to help restore his memory of you."

(Y/N) didn't realise the severity of this situation until she saw Adelinde's reaction. She tended to size things down so she didn't realise how big of a deal this actually was. Her eyes slowly filled with tears as she thought about it. "Thank you, Adelinde... You're... So kind. I think I should tell Diluc the news, though... Right?" She asked.

Adelinde nodded, "I'll... Give you some time alone..." She said before walking away and up the stairs.

(Y/N) looked at Diluc who was just finishing his soup. She walked to him and sat back down. She wiped her tears a bit and sniffled. "Master Diluc... There's seriously something you should know..."

Diluc looked at her, "I'm listening."