Prologue

Roissbelle Torres is one witty girl. The kind of girl that you were looking for, they said. Beautiful, smart and talented.

She defined love as useless one. Because she believed that love can destroy your natural being; your brain, your heart and your soul.

She said, when you love, don't give the full 100 percent attention and affection to your lover. Love yourself first as you love others fully.

You can't define love if you are selfish. Love is never been selfish, she said.

That's Roissbelle Torres's nature. She hate love not because she hates it literally. She hates it because of the people who are using love to hurt someone's feeling. She hate love because she is scared, she'll experience heaven and hell.

No one knows how she underestimate love, how she ignored love. But Roissbelle knows that she can't avoid the it's so called Love.

She said, all of us can experience it but it depends to the person who handles it, in a way she cannot hurt herself.

How to handle hurt? How to handle love?

But how can Roiss handles it wisely well in fact, she doesn't know how to love back?

Well, that's how her life started to become complicated because of that freakin' love.

She met Jarell Adverson, her so called step-brother. And this other guy named Arvin Jim Lopez, her so called Professor who falls inlove with her for the first sight.

They wanted to win her heart but how can they melt a stone heart?

Well, you'll guess.

.

Editing:
Started: September 8, 2017