1: ben's idea

Chapter 1: Ben’s Idea

Estella’s POV

I was about to walk to my dorm when I felt a hand on my forearm. I whipped my head around, ready to fight whoever grabbed me, but then I realized that it was Ben.

“Ben, are you good?” I ask him.

“I need to talk to you.” Ben says let go of my arm.

“What’s wrong?” I ask, crossing my arms.

Before I even had the time to even think he grabbed my arm again and led me to my room, and shutted the door.

“You know how I’ve been wanting to make a proclamation?” He asks me and I nod my head at him wanting him to continue. “I already know it’s not going to be very popular.” Ben says, and I raised my eyebrow at him.

“Okay.” I say as I don’t see a problem on why he needed to say this to me in private.

“I want to bring 5 villain kids here from the Isle.” Ben says and I felt my mouth gape open as soon as those words left his mouth.

“Who have you chosen?” I asked immediately growing intrigued in wbatever this is about.

“That’s the part that I need your help on. I haven’t chosen them yet, and I was wondering if you want to help me.” Ben says to his best friend, and it took me a couple of seconds to process everything, before I could even think of an answer.

“Y-Yeah. S-sure thing.” I say stuttering as it’s something that I do when I’m nervous.

Third Person’s POV

A couple days have passed since Ben has told Estella the idea of being 5 villain kids to Auradon, and well they only have two out of the five one's. Estella has chosen Sabrina Smiegel who is the daughter of Mr. Smee.

Then Ben has chosen Mal the daughter of Maleficent. He told her that trying to convince his parents wouldn’t go probably what he wants. Estella has heard tons of stories of how Mr. Smee wasn’t really considered ‘evil’ as he was simply just obeying his evil captain’s orders. 

So, in all reality Mr. Smee is ‘evil’, also from what she’s heard of the guy that he seems like a nice guy. She assumes that Sabrina won’t be that ‘evil’. Ben thought that it was a good idea to bring Sabrina to Auradon, it will be easier for her to blend in.

Another week has gone by and they’re slowly making progress, more than they were before they are now at four. Estella has picked Carlos De Vil, the son of the infamous Cruella de Vil, and Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen. They’re still missing another one, that was until Ben came across a file of Jafar’s son. His name was Jay. 

“How about Jay the son of Jafar?” Ben asks Estella and she stops reading Sabrina’s file as she looks up at Ben, who was waiting for her response.

“This is your proclamation not mine. It’s all up to you.” Estella says as Ben sighs at her as that really wasn’t the answer that he was looking for.

“I guess.” Ben says and Estella sighs a little, as she hates Ben being like this. When he’s sad, she’s sad, and it’s the same the other way around. That’s just how close the both of them are. Estella remembers one time when she was about six or five, and she came down with a cold, and she was stuck in her room for a couple of days. Coincidently Ben was having a cold the same time that Estella had hers. Belle, Beast, Ariel and Eric joke that the two of them are twins, and have twin sickness.