7: abort mission! abort mission!

Third Person’s POV

(Sabrina won’t be joining them when they steal the wand because that’s what Smee had told Sabrina before they had left the Isle).

Carlos is having fun playing with the video games that are in their room, and Jay got back from stealing like he normally does. He tosses the stuff that he stole onto his bed, right as Mal and Evie walk into his room.

“Jay, what are you doing?” Mal asks him and he turns to her with a smirk.

“It’s called stealing.” Jay says to her as she gives him a look as she doesn’t see the point.

“Okay, what’s the point?” Mal asks him as Evie sits down reapplying her makeup as she wants to make sure that she’s looking beautiful as that’s what her mother has always told her. ‘Always make sure before you leave anywhere to always look beautiful’. 

(that’s not what she actually tells Evie but this is my book, and it sounded like something that she would say).

“Well, Mal, it’s like buying whatever I want, except it’s free.” Jay explains the whole point of stealing it to Mal, as she still doesn’t see the point.

“Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here, and pick it up when we take over the world.” Mal says sarcastically to Jay, and he rolls his eyes a little at hearing her words as it doesn’t sound like any fun to him.

“You sound just like your mom.” Evie says as Mal turns around smiling at her.

“Thank you.” Mal replies fake sweetly as the blue haired girl nods her head as she knew that Mal was faking being sweet to her.

“You do it your way, and I’ll do it mine.”Jay says to Mal and she turns back to him and gives him a look as she’s starting to lose patience with him.

“Guys! Do I have to remind you what we’re all here for?” Mal asks them annoyed, and Jat is half-listening as he’s really intrigued into the videogame that he’s playing.

“This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil, and vicious, ruthless and cruel. Yeah?” Mal says, raising her voice as both Carlos and Jay give her their full attention as they too want to prove themselves to their parents.

“Yeah.” The three of them say to Mal agreeing to her.

“Evie mirrors me.” Mal says and Evie walks over to Mal and sits next to her.

“Mirror, mirror on the…in my hand, where is the fairy godmother’s wand….stand?” Evie says as she tries to find the right words.

“There it is!” Mal says pointing to the wand, in the mirror.

“Zoom out.” Carlos says as Evie nods her head.

“Magic mirror, not so close. Closer. Closer. Closer.” Evie says to the magic mirror and it zooms out.

“Can I go back to my game? I’m on level three.” Carlos says as he’s about to walk away but Jay pulls his arm pulling him back.

“Stop! It’s in a museum. Do we know where that is?” Mal asks Carlos and he types in the coordinates into the computer that Jay stole.