4: leaving time

Sabrina's POV

"You will go....you will find Fairy Godmother, and you will bring me back her magic wand." Maleficent says simply, as she was sitting in a large green chair that looks like a throne. "Easy-peasy."

"What's in it for us?" I say piping up, and she turns to me.

"Matching thrones. Her-and-hers crowns." Maleficent says to me and I roll my eyes, as I felt my Dad putting his arms on my shoulders, and I took a deep breath.

"Um....I...I think she meant us." Carlos says, and I nod my head at him.

"It's all about you and me baby! Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Maleficent asks Mal, and she nods her head.

"Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't?" Mal says like it was a stupid question.

"Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more, and with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" Maleficent says dramatically, with her arms around.

I wasn't really paying attention at all to the rest of the conversations that the villains were having, occasionally I would feel my Dad kissing my head, and I would smile when he would do that. He's not really considered 'evil' nor a villain, he's the sweetest father ever. 

He would be there for me when I would have nightmares, and read to me and my brothers, and he still does to this day. Now that me and my friends are going to Auradon, I'll miss those things that my father would do, as there's only one Mr. Smee in this world.

What brought me out of my thoughts was my dad whispering in my ear so that no one else would hear what he would say.

"What I want you to do baby, is to not do whatever Maleficent tells them to do. You do your thing, have a life, live in Auradon freely." Dad says to me and I nod my head at his words and Maleficent thought that I was listening to what she was saying. 

"I will miss you baby girl, as well as your brothers." Dad said and he kissed my head one last time, and I felt a couple of tears on my cheeks. He used the padding of his thumb to wipe my tears away, and kissed my nose, before leading me outside.

"I'll miss you, Daddy." I said to him as I tried not to cry again, and he brought me into a tight hug, not caring what any of the other Villains would think.

He grabbed my bag and handed it to me. I grabbed my bag, and I turned around and I faintly smiled and Dad waved at me, and I waved back.

"Love you Sabby." Smee says as I nod my head sadly, before getting into the car. I got into the car and as the door closed, the car was driving off. 

I saw a lot of these things in front of me as I grabbed a blue flavored candy. I smiled a little as it was my favorite color, and then I saw Carlos digging into something and it caught my eye.

"What's that?" I ask him as we're both looking at it, and it's this round shaped thing, and he splitted it in half and gave the other half to me. I grabbed it, and then I put it in my mouth and my eyes widened at the taste of it. 

It's like this sweet thing but also salty, like something I've never had before, and now it's my second favorite thing.

I went to grab another one but Jay beated me to it and I huffed a little, as I wanted it. I grabbed my blue thing and put it in my mouth, and it was delicious. It was this sweet but sour thing and it was yummy. I saw Evie grab one and I nodded my head and her face brightened up a little as she was now sucking on it.

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." Evie says as she tries to put makeup on Mal's face.

"Ew, stop. I'm plotting." Mal says as Evie pouts at Mal.

"Well, it's not very attractive." Evie says as she continues to suck on her candy.

"Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what." I hear Carlos say as I nod my head at him.

"Yeah it's actually really good." I said to Jay and he raised his eyebrow slightly.

"Let me see." Jay says as Carlos opened his mouth to show him and I grimaced a little. "Ew!"

"Gross." I muttered to myself as I took another piece of the chocolate shaped thing, and I gave the other half of it to Carlos. We have a tendency of sharing literally everything with each other.

"Look!" Evie shouts as we all turn to see what it is.

"It's a trap!" Carlos screams as we all hug each other for dear life thinking that we were going to die and when we didn't we all released each other.

"What just happened?" I ask as Evie has a smile on her face.

"It must be magic." Evie says with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal asks the driver.

"No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button..." The man says as he closes the little window as Mal turns back to us.

"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy." Mal says as we all catch our breaths from our near death experience as Carlos slowly releases his grip on my shoulders. As he's really protective of me, especially now because we just had our near death experience.