10: OMG Evie stop drooling over 'McBlondie' over here

Evie is practically drooling over Chad Charming, who is sitting between her, Doug, and Penny Pan. Doug is Dopey’s son, and the nephew of the other dwarfs.

“Any chance he’s in line for a throne? Anywhere in line?” Evie says, sighing at Chad’s smile as Doug and Penny try not to groan as she’s been doing that ever since she walked in here and Chad noticed her.

“Chad. Prince Charming Jr. Cinderella’s son. Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot there, know what I mean?” Penny asks the blue haired girl who is sitting next to Evie and Doug is sitting on the other side of Penny.

“Looks like there, there to me.” Evie says smiling as she didn’t notice that the teacher Mr. Dealy turned around.

“Evie. Perhaps this is just a review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?” Mr. Dealy asks the blue haired girl and she gets up and grabs her magic mirror.

“Atomic weight? Uh, well, not very much. I mean it’s an atom right? Let’s see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver? That would be 106.905 times, .5200, plus 108.905 times, .4800, which Mr. Deley would give us, 107.9, amu…” Evie says to the teacher and he nods at head as if it was the correct answer as he didn’t know that she was cheating.

“Amu?” Doug and Penny say in unison as Penny quickly does the math on the calculator and tilts her head as if it was the right answer.

“I forget. Always a mistake to underestimate…” Deley says to Evie and she tosses the chalk that she used to write on the board.

“A villain? Don’t make it again.” Evie says as she goes to walk back to her spot as Chad hands her a piece of paper. She quickly looks at it and it says to meet him at the bleachers at 3 o’clock. She smiles as she walks back to her seat as Doug and Penny roll their eyes at her as they know that Chad is going to use her, but they don’t know if they should tell her or not.

“We’re not going to tell her are we?” Penny says to Doug who shakes his head no at her.

“Nope.” Doug replies and the bell rings, singing class is over.