15: tourney time oh and audrey kissing chad

Tourney field

-----

"This is a nail-biter folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood Falcons, two. The Fighting Knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals." The announcer says as Sabrina has her eyes glued onto Carlos, while Mal is looking at Ben, and Estella is looking at Jay.

"Get 'em, Chad." Jay says as Estella is behind Audrey as she is the Cheerleader Captain of the team.

"Thanks, Jay." Chad says.

"The teams got into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire." The announcer says.

"You're up." Coach says to Jay.

"...and now a substitution..." The announcer says.

"Coach, how about my buddy here." Jay says as Sabrina giggles at Carlos.

"Oh, no. Not so sure about that." Coach Jenkins says

"Coach, he's been practicing." Jay says persuading the Coach to let Carlos play.

"Jay..." The Coach says wanting this to stop.

"....and you said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of parts." Jay says.

"Jay, I'm not that good." Carlos says as Jay ignores him.

"Well, he's kind of like my brain." Jay says.

"Come here! You heard him. Get out there!" Coach says to Carlos.

"Don't worry bro, I got your back." Jay says as Sabrina smiles.

"How about my front?" Carlos says as he looked back and saw Sabrina waving at him which he waved back before going to the team.

"He's bringing that hothead Jay from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a sword." The announcer says as Sabrina glares at him for saying that about Carlos.

"When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready. Here we go. Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to Prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face, and now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field." The announcer says.

"I'm open!" Ben says.

"Jay makes a nice pass to Prince Ben, though the kill zone." The announcer says.

"Jay!" Ben shouts as Sabrina covers her eyes not wanting to look.

"Big blick by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, ahag a save by Philip the Falcons' goalkeeper!" The announcer says as Sabrina peeks an eye in between her fingers.

"Come on! All fight, all right, let's do it!" Ben shouts.

"Come on, guys! Come on, hustle, hustle!" Coach yells.

"23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay. Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to Prince Ben. And then Carlos, with a big block, goes down, Jay, through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still,  going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-firls. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay." The announcer says as Sabrina completely uncovers her eyes.

"Hey, Jay!" Carlos shouts at Jay.

"Carlos?" Jay asks Carlos.

"Go up! Ben!" Carlos yells.

"He passes to Prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one if the best games ever. Here they come folks. The winners of the first tournament." The announcer says.

(Yes I'm skipping the song leave me alone).

----

Sabrina's POV

After Ben sung his song and Audrey came by Ben dragging Chad around. "Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date." She says into the microphone as I clenched my fists at her as I felt Evie grabbing me and pulling me back.

"How about you knock it off right now, Audrey." Estella says to Audrey as a couple people went 'ooo'. Said Audrey rolled her eyes at Stella and she kissed Chad in the lips.

Ben looks at Mal like he completely ignored Audrey. "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?" He asks as Mal nods her head and leaned towards the microphone. "Yes!"

"She said yes!" Ben says as Jay came towards said Ben and started pulling him back.

"Let's go Ben. The whole team's waiting for you." Jay says before winking at Stella as I smiled.

"Bye." Mal says waving to Ben as he and Jay before I turned to Mal and Evie.

"What the frickin frack was in that cookie?" I asked as Mal grinned before turning to Evie.

"I feel so bad for Audrey." Mal tells Evie as Stella rolls her eyes at what Mal said.

"I don't she doesn't even love Ben. She was just using him to be queen when he becomes King." I say as Evie, Mal and Stella look at me like I grew five heads. "Its the truth. She's nothing but a spoiled--" I said before Evie put her hand over my mouth to cover what I was going to say.

"Not now, Brina." Evie says before turning back to Mal as I huffed annoyed.

"You do?" Stella says jumping back into the conversation before I interrupted.

"Yeah. I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself." Mal explained as I turned around and sighed but smiled a little when Carlos waved at me.

"I guess I am kind of talented." Evie says as both Stella and Mal hugged her.

"Girl you are definitely gifted." Stella says as I smiled.

"Thanks, M and Essy." Evie says as they released the hug.

-----

See y'all in the next chapter.