16: chad is a snitch

Penny's POV

I am sitting beside Chad as once again we got paired for an assignment. I look up and see Evie looking through her purse like she is looking for something then I looked at Chad and he smirked. I rolled my eyes and went back doing my work. I felt Mr. Deley behind me as I knew that Evie was in trouble.

"Looking for something?" I heard him say to Evie as I groaned as I looked at Evie who was looking at Chad I'm assuming. "Thank you Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code. It will be in my recommendation that you be expelled." When he said that I immediately turned to face him ready to protest.

"Mr. Deley, I...." Evie says but Doug stops her

"But that isn't fair. Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that....whatever it is." I say before I felt something hit the back of my head.

"It's called a magic mirror..." Evie says before Doug stopped her again.

"Your not helping. Stop." Doug said before I backed him up like always.

"Maybe she needed another pencil." I say again as I felt something hit the back of my head again as it was paper.

"Actually I was..." Evie says before I looked at her.

"Really don't help." I say before turning back to Mr. Deley. "Please."

"Please." I heard Doug and Evie say along with me as we all looked at him.

"Well, if you pass this test. I'll return your property and let the matter drop." Mr. Deley says as Evie smiled as I glared heavily at Chad who just rolled  his eyes not being fazed.

------

"For the first time, it's like I'm more than just a pretty face." Evie says sticking something in my face as I smiles.

"A shocker, huh?" I said as I felt her flicking my head as I smiled more.

"You were pretty great there with Doug." Evie says as I chuckled a little.

"So were you." I say as she sat down beside me.

"I bet I can get another A on the next test without the mirror." Evie says as I look at her with a smile on my face.

"Yeah. Well, maybe we can get together and we'll hang out...." I say with a soft smile while occasionally looking at her.

"Yeah, let's get together." I say to her as she smiled.

Before anything could be said or done Sabrina came rushing towards us well mostly Evie.

"There you are! I have been looking for you literally everywhere!" Sabrina says to Evie.

"What's wrong?" Evie says as I turn to see Sabrina Smee who is Mr. Smee's daughter well only daughter and the oldest child of his.

"Carlos just asked me out on a...date."

"Nice." I say smiling at her.

"We can handle this." Evie says as she turns to me.

"Have fun crazy kids." I say with a smirk on my face as my eyebrows wiggle around as I could've sworn that she blushed at my comment, it was hilarious.

When she left, I turned around and continued reading my history book.

Sabrina's POV

"You're honestly not as pale as I thought you were." Evie tells me as I looked at her slightly offended.

"Hey." I say as she smiles as she seemed to be a little lost in thought. "You good?" I ask her as she didn't answer. "Evie?" I ask a little louder as she jumped a little, as I raised my eyebrow.

"Mhm." She says as she puts on just a tad of blush on my cheeks.

"You good, you're lost in thought? Is everything okay?" I ask her being that concerned friend that I am.

She looks at me for a split second before nodding her head as I give her a worried look, as this isn't like her. In all my years of knowing her this isn't like her. "Yeah." She says as I raised my eyebrow at what she said. It doesn't seem that everything is okay. She looks up at me, and I'm guessing that she saw my look that I was giving her as she sighed. "I mean would it be weird if I had a crush, I mean a girl crush?"

It took me a couple seconds to realize what she said, as my one brain cell as Jay calls it started working. I raised my eyebrows at what she said. "I mean, I guess not. Why? Who is the girl that Evie has eyes on?"

"You know um, Tinkerbell's daughter?" Evie asks as I nod my head at her. 

"Yeah, why?" I say before I gasp playfully. "Is she the girl that you have eyes on?"

"She is, I mean I know she is Captain Hook's enemy, or something." She says as I nod my head as she adds a little bit of mascara on as she knows I wear it all the time. I mean all the time. It's one of the few makeup products that I wear constantly, that an eyeshadow, and eyeliner.

Evie may have given me a couple makeup lessons, and tips over the years. As I know what works for me, she knows I don't wear that much blush or foundation, if I do it's just a little, but then you get to mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner, then we're talking. I put on at least five layers of mascara. I like thick lashes, okay? I have a problem.

"She's really nice. She's friends with Doug, the son of Dopey. She likes the color green because that's her mom's colors. She looks exactly like her mother." Evie says with a bright smile on her face as I couldn't help but smile at hearing that. "Amazing hair I just want to brush my hand through, the perfect lips I just want to kiss, the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. Oh my gosh, she's the prettiest."

"...and you're the fairest one of all." I add on as we both laugh at what I said. "I'll be with you every step of the way. I also think that Jay has eyes on a girl too."

"Who?" She asks as she isn't surprised that Jay has eyes for a girl. Then again, he's the flirter out of the group.

"Estella. Remember she's the one who showed us around the school after Ben had to go to one of his boring meetings." I say to her as Carlos and Jay were eyeing her like she was the last cookie in the jar. It was pretty funny seeing them like that to be honest.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about her to be honest." Evie says as I smile as before I could say anything there was a knock on the door. At first we were both confused until I realized that it's Carlos.

"Ready for our date?" Carlos asks as I had a huge smile on my face, as I nodded my head as I felt Evie slightly pushing me forward, as I playfully glared at her.

"Ready as I will ever be."

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

here is this chapter, hope you all enjoy.
plz vote and comment thanks>3