5: audrey being herself....a spoiled brat

Auradon

----

Third Person’s POV

Once the car pulled up to the school the Vk’s wanted to leave as soon as they had seen the students standing outside for them. They slowly got out of the car and it didn’t help that much as Carlos and Jay were fighting over a piece of fabric that almost made Sabrina trip, but Evie caught her.

“Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You’ve got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?” Carlos says as he and Jay continue wrestling.

“Guys, guys, guys!” Mal says getting their attention.

“We have an audience.” Sabrina says dramatically gesturing towards the actual audience that was in front of them. 

“Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it.” A voice says startling the group as Jay and Carlos stopped and Jay tossed the shirt or something back into the car.

Jay walked towards a girl and she gave him an awkward look, not knowing what he’d do. “Hello, foxy. The name’s Jay.”

“Welcome to Auradon Prep. I’m Fairy Godmother, headmistress.” The woman says with a bow as Sabrina has a small smile on her face.

“The fairy Godmother? As in ‘bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?” Mal asks as Sabrina gives her a side-eyed look for almost blowing up their plan.

“Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it.” Fairy Godmother says as Mal has a huge smirk on her face, as Sabrina has her rock candy stick in her mouth, as the stick is out of her mouth.

“Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile.” Mal says as Sabrina rolled her eyes at Mal for blowing up their plan as she’s not getting involved.

“Oh.” Fairy Godmother says with a small pout.

“And that sparkling wand.” Mal says as Sabrina shakes her head at Mal.

“That was a long time ago. And as I always say, ‘don’t focus on the past or you’ll miss the future’.” Fairy Godmother says.

“It’s so good to finally meet you all. I’m Ben.” He says as Sabrina now looks at him with a tiny smile.

“Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king.” A girl with brunette hair says in a pink dress. As there’s another girl beside her with pitch black hair in a red, white and black colored outfit, it’s a little easy knowing who her parents are. Ariel and Eric, as she dresses a little like the both of her parents, to resemble them.

“You had me as a prince. My mom’s a queen, which makes me a princess.” Evie says taking a step towards Ben and the other two girls.

“The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you.” The girl says, which makes Sabrina narrow her eyes at the brunette.

Sabrina already knows that she won’t like the brunette but since now she insulted Evie that’s already pushing her buttons. She may not be one to be mad, or hateful but if you come at her friends or family she will snap.