9: it's official no one liked Chad

Third Person’s POV

Chad Charming is leaning against a locker near Audrey’s, and Ben is next to her. Chad has a look of disgust at seeing Estella with Mal and Evie. Aurdrey wasn’t happy as she doesn’t like the new people and now that Estella is hanging out with them. 

“Those kids are trouble.” Chad says pointing to where Mal, Evie and Estella are laughing at something that Evie had said. Chad glares at Estella as does Audrey, as she doesn’t like that her friend is talking to the new people.

“Bye, Mal, and Essay.” Evie says as she goes to Chemistry.

“Bye.” Mal and Estella say in unison as Ben, Audrey and Chad are talking about the VKs.

“Come on, Chad. Give them a chance.” Ben says trying to reason with his friend who isn’t buying it whatsoever.

“No offense, Bennybear but you’re just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl’s mother.” Audrey says pointing to Mal, as Ben turns to look at Mal before turning his attention back to Audrey and Chad.

“I think you’re wrong about them. I’ll see you later.” Ben says as he walks towards Estella and Mal, as Estella’s back is towards Ben.

“Hey!” Ben says to Mal and Estella. Mal turns around as does Estella and they faintly smile at seeing Ben.

“Hey.” Mal replies to Ben and Estella smiles at seeing the two finally talking since they first met.

“How was your first day?” Ben asks Mal and she shrugs her shoulders.

“Super.” Mal says sarcastically to Ben and he chuckles a little at her response as Penny also walks towards the little group as she sees Estella with Mal.

Penny actually likes the VKs; she thinks that they are fun to be around, and they also have a unique sense of style.

Ben and Penny look up to see that Mal has painted her locker, with her mother’s secret that she would paint on the island.

“You should really think about taking this talent off the locker, and into art class. I could, uh sign you up. “What do you think?” Ben says to Mal and she gives him a slight frown.

“Way to take all the fun out of it.” Mal replies to Ben’s favor, of signing her up for art class.

“It’ll be really fun. Trust we have it later.” Estella gestures to her and Penny.Mal shrugs her shoulders as she doesn’t know if she wants to take up the offer or not.

Mal sees Jane walk past her, and she smirks and excuses herself, and she follows Jane to the bathroom as Estella and Penny walk to their choir class.

“Hi! It’s Jane, right? Ah, I’ve always loved that name. Jane.” Mal says smirking when she sees Jane.

“That’s cool.” Jane says as she goes to leave but Mal stops her.

“Don’t go!” Mal tells Jane as the brunette freezes, and stops and turns back to Mal wondering what she wants. But neither of them know that Sabrina is in the bathroom wanting to get out of a class that she has with Audrey.

“I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend.k You probably have all the friends you need though. Huh?” Mal says to Jane and the brunette looks down sadly to the ground.

“Hardly.” Jane tells Mal. ‘Except for Estella.’

“Yeah, she’s great.” Mal says smiling at the thought of Estella.

“You’ve got great hair.” Jane says as Mal smirks, as she looks at her hair.

“You know what? I have just the thing for that.” Mal says as she gets her spellbook out of her backpack and opens it and stops when she gets to a page. “Ah here. ‘Beward, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair.”

After Jane’s new hair transformation, as it’s longer and curlier and she love's it much more than her short straight hair that she had before.

“Wow! You almost don’t notice your…other features anymore.” Mal says to Jane, who is still admiring her new features.

“Really Mal.” Sabrina mutters quietly to herself as she overhears Mal and Jane talking about how Jane wants Mal to do her nose, but Mal says she’s still ‘practicing’, and that she can’t really do 'big magic’.

“If I can convince mom, you’re so there.” Jane says smiling like she never smiled before as she fell for Mal’s trick.

“Bye.” Mal says as she smirks as she walks out of the bathroom, and just when Mal walks out Sabrina walks out of her bathroom stall.

“Nice hair Jane.” Sabrina says as she walks out of the bathroom with a shake of her head at Mal’s antics.