12: at least i have a date to this thing + do's and don'ts

Evie’s POV

I’m currently under the bleachers with the cutest guy at school. Chad Charming, the son of Cinderella and Prince Charming.

We’ve been talking for about a couple of minutes and all I want to do is stare in his eyes, those hazel-brown eyes are to die for. Literally.

“Is everyone at home as pretty as you?” Chad asks as I have a huge smile on my face.

“I like to think I’m the fairest of them all. How many rooms in your castle?” I ask him as it feels like I’m in the clouds, as I’m definitely falling for Chad.

“Too many to count. You really nailed that chemistry problem today. You’re gonna have all the nerds in love with you.” Chad says to me as I smile as I’m also blushing.

“I’m not that smart.” I say denying that I’m even smart.

“Oh, come on.” Chad says to me, as I shook my head no.

“No, really I’m not. But I’m…I’m really good at sewing, cooking, and cleaning. You know, like your mother Cinderella, without the ratty dress.” I say explaining to him why I’m not the smartest, and I grab the magic mirror that my mother gave to me, before we left. “See this? If I ask it where something is, it tells me.”

I show Chad the magic mirror and he nods his head smiling. “Are you kidding me?” Chad asks me and I shake my head at him.

“No.” I say replying to his question and Chad grabs the mirror and he thinks that it’s a cell phone that you talk into.

“Where’s my cell phone?” Chad asks the magic mirror and I laugh as I take away the mirror from him. I have to admit that it was cute that he thought that it was going to work for him.

“It doesn’t work for you silly.” I say as I giggle, that he thought that it was going to work for him.

“No biggie. My Dad will just get me a new one.” Chad says, shrugging his shoulders.

“Prince Charming.” I say as I remember Doug and Penny telling me that he’s the son of Cinderella and Prince Charming.

“Yeah.” Chad says, smiling at me.

“And Cinderella.” I say as he smiles at me.

“Yeah.” Chad says to me.

“Fairy Godmother. Hey, I heard her wand is in some boring museum. Do they always keep it there?” I ask why they have the wand in the museum.

“I’d really like to talk but…I’m just swamped. Unless…” He says to me and this catches my attention and I look up at him and tilt my head in confusion of what he’s talking about.

“Unless?” I ask him and he smiles at me.

“If you could knock all my homework out along with yours, then maybe we could get together sometime, and…hang.” Chad says to me as I nod my head.

“Okay.” I say to him as I’m clutching his backpack and nod my head to him and he smiles.

“Thanks babe.” Chad says to me and he walks away, and then two people come out of the middle of nowhere.