Chapter 14

"What the hell, how did you get here?" She asked irritated. "Easy my love." Emmitt said as he helped her up dusting her off. "How did you get here?" He asked looking at her curiously behind her. "That's not the question. How did you get here? What is this place?" "No one's with you?" He questioned. "No." She said shaking her head looking around. Before she knew it, his hands were upon her face tangled in her hair and lips on hers passionately. Pushing her against the wall. She welcomed everything he was willing to give her.

"Emmitt, you over here?" Jared's mouth dropped for the second time today. They look at him. "Dude I told you that's my sister." Jared whined pressing his hand to his forehead." I'm not sorry dude." Emmitt said back laughing releasing Tessa from him and the wall. "Tessa how did you get here." "You guys are in a secret lab filled with animals and other crap, see me entangled with another man that's not Jules and that's the only question you think needs attention?" Tess asked aggravatedly. "Uh... no boss. Look let's go talk to Riley he'll explain. First let's get that gate back up." Jared answered remembering he is her lower rank. "This how she got in." Emmitt added.

"No, kidding? Gotta say boss you here one night and already uncovered more than most have over the years apparently." Jared chuckled at her. "Ya, it's a gift evidently." She teased. They made their way from the wall through the huge room. It felt like it was a quarter size of the whole mountain; filled with cages of happy peaceful animals of every type, shape, and size. Almost all cages were opened so they could roam freely if they wished. All this wild life and beauty, yet still healing from serious injuries. Emmitt and Tessa was filled with awe and wonder taken in the amazing sight before them. "Good you three finally show up." Riley said with Ben and Julian smiling beside them all waiting next to a decent size table filled with computers.

"How did you get here?" Riley asked surprised at Tessa. "We were wondering where you went." Julian added sweetly. "I found hidden tunnels and to my surprise lead me to you." Ben and Riley looked at each other in shock. "Seriously one night with the building layouts and you find something this ancient? How did you get there?" Ben asked laying out the blue prints they gathered around to get a better look.

"Look you see all the halls and walls tunnels the vents? Well look deeper all the vents mostly were designed to just be emergency air flow ways, they're designed to deeper in the building. So thinking how smart that is I wonder what's the evacuation plan. Ok we got the vents to push generating clean air. Looking deeper spacing throughout certain parts of the building had vents that looked out of place. So I followed the vents and got into a tunnel and then to you it's very deep. We've had these lands now before our parents were born. What other secrets lingers around this land or mountain?" Tessa replied.

"Let's hope to find out soon. Jared and Tessa are going to have to walk around with a special device so I can trace all tunnels out and it in here in system without anyone else finding it." Ben replied. "Yes, sir." "Ok, one thing down. Now President Rodriguez, honored guest and Chief welcome to my love cave. We have almost a Noah's Ark kind of thing happening really. We take all injured animals we can find, bring her, heal them and they became my helpful pet friends." Riley stated proudly. "How did you complete this and still not have a missing limbs or even a scratch?" Emmitt questioned him curiously.

"Well we gave them the serums as the rehab patients and that helps with the me stay in their mind and send them on personal missions . They also get to heal such injuries that would surely would have left them for death we just keep them turned on when their healing so they get rained not to hurt us or the other animals once trained we alter them out only so we can hear them and they can hear us, we see what they see, and if they get hurt it will heal them we have no control once they are trained and manually override their system other than to be a window and a radio and help if they are hurt. They see us more long lines as a mother/father figure than owner."