Chapter 17

Luca threw everyone out of the healers tent. A fuming Emmitt, Kenzo and Jared sat on one side of the area. Julian and Gabe on the other. Addie has went off with Chloe to calm down. "Emmitt I'm sorry for everything Addie said and the crap she pulled. It wasn't fair." Jared said looking up at him with his head tilted back and hands in his pockets. "You don't have to do that ya know. I know she's not sorry and she's doing what she thinks is best to the best of her opinion." Emmitt said trying to reel I his anger.

"Ya I believe that too, but it makes me wonder if she is thinking about what's best for Tessa or for us as a group like the way it was. My woman has never been one for change when it effects the ones she loves the most. She is a fierce and a real savage when she is beside Tessa it's scary how amazing they are when together and when Kylie got mixed in there they were invincible. Truly the smartest group of people I ever met. So to see Tessa so happy and wanting to drift away from us or her I think it's literally tearing her heart out."

"Knowing How close we are to Julian to see him so destroyed. I think it has put her in a tough position because she doesn't want her family to fall apart. Anyway it doesn't matter I am sorry for everything. We should have told you told you more of her past instead of just give you few details. Eric Alderman is a manipulative little shit who made us and especially Tess's life a living hell. He has got to be the spawn of Satan himself. Him and his friends would beat her. Do things to make her hurt herself, his friends tried to do things physically but never got far. Tess had to bust her ass for every and anything she got."

"Her aunt tried her best but she was in such a state of depression no one knew if it was from the loss of her husband who had gone missing or the fact that Tessa's' parents abandoned them. Hell maybe it was the fact she had two kids to raise alone but she was surely such a mess Tess pulled most of the weight of the house on her own never telling us but it was hard not to notice. Any way it was Eric's involvement of the last attack on the ship that actually got Tessa sent down here it got to dangerous and her very own cousin is on all this. We had him in lock up he was supposed to come down here which is the stupidest choice I swear we did everything the enemy wanted us to." Jared said running his hand down his face to his chin.

"We should have told you about him. It's not like she could remember him. Although I'm sure she does now I think we just unlocked a crap ton of past trauma inside her brain that maybe should have just stayed locked." "No, doesn't work like that. Anything can trigger the unlocking of memory it will happen just a matter of time it's not like it waits for a good moment to spring up." Emmitt said. Still mad but still calming down he marched up to Julian who looked like they both wanted to rip each other to shreds.

"I am her doctor in your world terms. I'm worried from her working herself so much lately that one of these days she may not bounce back from one of these episodes and we all know even with your training you can't help her the way I can in medical ways. Now is there any other viable important information of her past you're with holding form me? Or am I going to have to wait until she completely strokes out from trauma to find out! You swore to keep it professional between us when it comes to her this is the part where it is professional as her main healer is there anything else you have to tell me? This is not the time to be petty and selfish Rodriguez I need to know is this everything that can spark unpleasant trauma to my woman?"

"First off she is not yours. Second off Eric was not a topic that was springing to our minds right away since we've all been occupied in case you haven't noticed. You right though Eric is the definition of trauma. I should have said something hell we all should have we were all there. It slipped everyone's mind and it shouldn't. It's like being back up there all over again because we couldn't help her with him the way she needed us to than either. This is all of our fault. Is she going to be ok?" Julian said.