Chapter 27

Walking into the room Julian was standing there with an emotionless face until he saw Tessa and charged her with a hug dragging her tightly into his arms. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He asked quickly pulling her away to look her over. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I never knew what dad was really doing I swear I never knew until we got here. They showed me everything so many things. I am so sorry." He was repeating to her holding her close rocking her a little with teary eyes making hers tear a little to. "President Rodriguez how nice it is you have joined us. Allow me to introduce myself I am King Amal. I welcome you to my home, I hope the way here wasn't to hard on you." Amal asked him trying to be nice, hating the fact that another's hands was on his woman.

"You mean after I was shot with a dart unconscious and forced to watch a video of horrible past events on how my family screwed the love of my life's family over it was like a dream vacation. Who needs an old-fashioned log cabin when I have all this." Julian popped off. "I will let that insult pass as I know how distress you must be it is no easy thing trying to digest everything you have learned I assure Emmitt and Tessandra are trying their best to deal with it also so you are not alone on this. I am of almost thirty years of age give or take few years and even I on some day still don't handle any of this well. I will do everything I can to make sure you all are seen to properly and well. I swear to you nothing no harm shall fall upon you while you are here." Amal said trying his best. Tessa pulled away from Julian making Amal smile deepen.

"Why would that be? Why go through all this trouble to get us all here?" Julian asked in playing confused and looking at Tessa weird as she pulled away. "The reason you are all here is to see a better way of life at your disposal and I do not want a war. I do believe that is what everyone is anticipating but if I can reach out and go through this at a diplomatic approach to show you my vision for a better world maybe than you will see and join me in uniting everyone under one huge people. Yes we can still live lives the way we have been just under all one law. Peace the way it should have always been. No more fighting one another. No more wasting life fighting each other, no more meaningless death. It's no different than the work you have been doing upon your ship even Julian so you of all of those here would be more knowing about some of these treatments and techniques. I just ask you come and tour my village and learn and see what we are doing than we can come to terms of peace treaties of our own. Emmitt and Tessa have seen these things and have agreed they are truly a tremendous thing to behold and be a part of. I just ask you come and go in peace and open mind." Amal said.

"Will they too be able to come and go in peace with me even if we decide the way of life you show is may not be for us. If we vote in another way are truly and freely able to go in peace?" Julian asked him talking as the diplomat Amal knew he was raised to be, he was indeed playing his part well. "Of course, even if you do not agree or want it there is nothing stopping us from still signing a contract of peace and truce between the people." Amal said smiling down knowing he didn't mean it. He had spies every in the villages all he would need to do is have one of them do something to cross the line on the treaty for them to cause war and he would go through the village and end up claiming it for himself anyway he has done it so many times before. Unlike his father he gets the other villages both legally and by force.

"Tess do you really believe this is something worth looking into for the betterment of life for not only out people but the other villages we have already signed peace with?" Julian asked. "It was truly amazing to go through and see some of the works my parents have started and indeed I do think all people will benefit from most of it." She said in all honesty that was true. "Emmitt, so you agree with those facts Tess has stated do you also believe this?" Julian asked curiously knowing she wasn't lying. "I do there are some amazing things we can learn here. I have requested circle to come and look for themselves. They have agreed." Emmitt said knowing that they are indeed coming but coming with the army to finally end this.