Chapter 24

"I Was wondering when you were going to stir around my young one. She said as Emmitt was coming to. Looking around slowly his hands were bound and he felt as though he was coming out of a haze. "Where am I? What have you done?" He asked looking at her emotionlessly. "Well after all these years that's not exactly the warm welcomed I had hoped for or the first words I wish you would have pieced together but all is understandable in your point of view I suppose." She said sadly.

"We are here, we're supposed to be. I know it's been many years my boy, but we had to keep away from you to keep you safe until everything was set into place as it should be. We have been doing everything we can to get everything ready for everyone. It wasn't that we didn't want to go back, we just couldn't when we had so much work to do." She said trying to make him see her point.

"It would be nice if you would stop talking in riddles and started to make sense. Who is this we you speak of?" He asked staring at her as he sat simply on the floor eyes not giving away any emotion. "Well the people here, our King, and mainly your father and I?" She said simply. "So my father's here to then?" Emmitt asked knowing damn well he was not. "He was until he went off some psychotic mental break and killed our king, making his son step up to take the charge earlier than we all expected. I have no idea where your father is it seems he has abandoned us both this time around. At first I thought he would have come seeking you, however our sources have reported to not seeing him anywhere it's almost as if he just vanished into thin air." She said sadly knowing deep down she was just mad, hurt, and was feeling betrayed by the man she was still in love with.

"What exactly have you been getting the world ready for?" Emmitt asked snapping her back to reality. "The future. Our friends the Alderman's you loved so much, the thing they created when they came down here there is a more advance creation to help us give our societies a second chance and live peacefully together all the tribes, villages, even the sky people are in on this. We have their scientist our healers and botanists everyday making this work. If they criminals of the sky people can get a second chance and take their pain away why can't all of us have that chance. Our King has done many wonderous things and helped thousands with this work and soon everyone will be a part of it. We are given the choice to finally have and make peace after all these years. The savior the Alderman's daughter will lead us through the way." Ezmena said proudly like her heart could just soar in excitement.

"You believe this truly is the right way for all of us when so many years we have fought to help awaken all the ones the sky people have lost along the way? That seems like a pretty big flaw they have yet to work out. The Alderman's hated their creation why do you think they spent so many years trying to atone for it? If the creator is against their own creation how is to be thought of as a good thing? How could expect the younger Alderman to think of this as a good thing after knowing this?" Emmitt asked her looking at her like she is truly crazy.

"Well now let's just call her by her name. We both know very well you are her main healer and have been so for a long time. You must know her better than anyone. Once we show you both all the work and what it is meant for and can do you both will also see the way. She needs you know son, so much. We have her here with us and she has confessed to having over half her memory back she is coming to the ending stages and we all know how dangerous it can be when she is still in the process."

"She has confided in our own healers here that she has some major episodes and we all knew before she arrived you were her healer. Now she really needs you, so do we, we need you both. You both are the top of your fields in your people we could all rule in peace you can still keep your future position and help each other even more in the future of course she will not only be your patient or friend but your Queen our Regina. I can't wait until this is all over and you are leading the Declan and we have our new Regina in her rightful place showing us the way, the way she was always meant to be." His mother said with a gleam in her eye.