Chapter 18

"Tessa we got to head out to one of the villages and head out for training some of the warriors and healers have questions and need some help." Tuca said as the whole group was surrounded around a fire circle to enjoy breakfast. "Actually, with the Erics arrival to somewhere here I think it's best we get to Riley for at least three days and view his data if Eric is here with whoever the hell he is helping can't be good. It could honestly be one of our biggest threats. We should go back to home base and get the info from Riley and work from there." Julian said.

"That would be the worst thing to do right now. Eric isn't aware of all the things happening within us around here lately but he knows you will retreat back to the mountain to work against him. We should stay out here and keep training we should put off going to Atheo for as long as we possibly can and just use Riley's special animals to communicate with the mountain. Remember Tentoria still have no clue we have that going for us. This would be the wisest move for us to make." Emmitt said.

"Well I think we should go back and get more information and see if we need to alter any plans and then continue on to what we're doing here." Addie said. "I'm sure you do. I think we should stay and do what we promised and continue word with Atheo with Hawks and Riley's pet's as well there no news we couldn't get from messengers. Besides when they sent word they sent all the information they had at the time. There's no reason we can't go head off and aide those like planned for a trip back to Atheo to learn information they themselves they don't even have yet." Jared said looking at both Julian and Addie.

"I agree that seems a little pointless to go all the way back for details on something no one has. We gave a promise and our word is supposed to be honorable although it is opened for change of times in need but there's no reason we can't go today." Gabe said with Kenzo agreeing.

"We're going to the villages to help. Like we promised if anything comes up or words becomes different than we will take any changes as they come. That's final. So everyone get ready we have lots of people waiting on us, who need help. We need them to know everything we can share for all of our sakes in the end. So let's meet back here in a few minutes let's wash up and get ready." Tessa told them flatly. "Fine. The second something new comes along we are going to Atheo. Tess you will be coming along." Julian said with authority.

"Fine, you are my responsibility the group will go altogether we are team after all." They nodded in agreement. "Alright well I'm going to help grandmother set up before we go. Enzo I got new herbs and other formulas to show the others today." "Sounds good babe let's hurry up." "Come on Addie let's make sure we go get the notes we made last night for them to keep on hand." Jared told her getting up. "I need to talk to Malik and Luca before we go." Gabe and Tuca got up to leave. "Come on Tessa we need to prepare ourselves as well." Emmitt said helping Tessa up. Julian was annoyed but got up to get ready. He was nervous about Eric running around with god only knows who else.

Knowing how deep the hatred really flows through that man is enough to cause migraines for days. Emmitt and Tessa were in a part of the river no one ever came to. They washed up filled every ones canteens and placed them in basket to carry back it was a lot to carry eight full canteens of water. Emmitt playfully splashed a little water causing both of them to laugh as she did it back to gain a small look at his eye that made her turn back a little and run for him Emmitt came picked her placing her on the ground tickling her sides. Looking deep at her he started placing soft kisses on her face until she used both her hands to draw his face to hers deeply.

"Well not that I don't wish this to continue we need to get going time is not our friend and I would like to get back before dark tonight. If we're lucky we can keep this up for later." Tessa said as she rubbed her nose lightly upon his. "Whatever you wish love." Emmitt said smiling helping her up. Making their way back both of them laughing relaxed in each other's company both looking and seeming so happy. IT drove Julian mad with envy.