Fire Dragon Monkey And Bull

You, Lucy, Natsu and Happy stood next to the giant doors of the Fairy Tail guild. "Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Happy said. You and Lucy smiled. Natsu kicked both of the doors open. "We made it back alive!" He shouted. "We're home!" Happy said. "Welcome back Natsu!" A guild member said. Other guild members smiled and waved. "So I heard you went all out in Hargeon Natsu, had to go start causing trouble-" the guy screamed and was kicked out of his seat before he could finish. "Why did you do that?!" Lucy asked. "You lied about that Salamander! I'm gonna kick your butt!" Natsu shouted. The guild member stood up and glared at Natsu. "Don't get mad at me! I'm not the one to blame here! I'm just passing along a rumor I heard!" He said. "It was just a rumor?!" Natsu asked. "You want to fight?" The guild member asked. "Let's go!" Natsu said as he threw a bunch of tables into the air. "Now now Natsu. I think you need to calm down-" Happy screamed as a guild member landed on him and he flew into the air. It wasn't long before the entire guild was in a fight. You sweat dropped as Lucy smiled. "Oh wow! I'm actually standing inside the Fairy Tail guild hall" she said. "So Natsu finally made it back huh?!" A wizard who was only wearing underwear yelled. Lucy screamed.

"It's time we settle things once and for all!" He said. "Gray, your clothes" a woman with brown hair sitting at the bar said. "I don't have time for that!" Gray shouted. The woman sighed. "You see? I don't date the men here because they have no class" she said. Then she began drinking out of a giant bucket of alcohol. Your eyes widened and you gasped at the sight. Gray kicked a table. "Come here and fight me Natsu!" He shouted. Natsu glared at him. "Not until you put some clothes on!" He said. "It's only noon and you boys are already whining like spoiled babies" a very tall and muscular man said. Lucy gasped as she looked up at the man, you looked at him too. "I'm a real man! You want me to prove it to ya?" He asked. "I can't believe he's encouraging them" Lucy said. Gray and Natsu punched him and he flew into the air. "They knocked him out that easily?" You asked. "Geez, it's so noisy around here huh?" A voice asked from behind. Lucy gasped as you and Lucy turned around to see a young man with short brown hair and a green jacket. Two girls were leaned against his shoulders. The man was suddenly knocked over and the two girls looked at him with shock. "Are you alright?" One of them asked. "I'm gonna go fight. Only to protect you two" he said. "Good Luck Loke" both of the girls said.

You sweat dropped as Lucy put a red x over a picture of the guild member. "He's definitely off my list" she said. "Mine too." You said. "What the heck is wrong with these people? There's not one sane person in the whole place" Lucy said. "Hello! Are you two new here?" A voice asked. You and Lucy turned around to see a girl with a long red dress on and long white hair with blue eyes. "It's Mirajane! In the flesh!" Lucy said. Mira giggled and smiled. "Um, don't you think we should try to stop them or something?" You asked as you pointed to the guild members fighting. "It's always like this around here. I just leave them alone" Mira said. "Besides-" Mira was cut off when her brother was slammed into her and she crashed onto the floor. "It's kind of fun don't you think?" She asked before passing out. A ghost of Mira then flew out of her body. Lucy screamed. "Don't die Mirajane!" She said. You screamed as Gray landed on your back. Natsu was laughing and smirking as he held Gray's underwear. "Give me back my underwear jerk!" Gray shouted. You screamed at the sight of him naked. "Excuse me, miss, could I please borrow your underwear?" Gray asked you. "As if!" You shouted and knocked him over with a magazine. Then you fell over and Loke caught you in his arms. "These guys are all so insensitive. A women has needs" he said. Loke then screamed as the tall guy punched him and sent him flying.

"Real men speak with their fists Loke!" He shouted. Natsu kicked him to the ground. "I told you to butt out!" He said. "Aye" Happy said nervously. "It's so loud. So much for having a drink to relax" the girl at the bar said. The girl then held out a card in one of her hands as a green light appeared from the card. "That's enough, you guys. I suggest that you knock it off" she said as she held up her card. Gray opened his hand and put his other hand in the center of it. Ice then appeared from his hands as he glared at the woman. "Oh yeah? Says who?" He asked. A purple circle of magic appeared around the tall man's left hand which turned into a bunch of rocks. "You punks can be such a nuisance" Loke said as a green light appeared from his ring. Two sets of flames appeared on both of Natsu's hands. "I'm ready for ya!" He said as he held up both of his fists, which were now on fire. "They always fight like this?" Lucy asked as she held Happy up as her own shield. "Uh huh" Happy said cheerfully. "You don't seem worried." You said. Then a giant stepped into the building. "Would you fools stop bickering like children?!" The giant shouted. You looked at him in shock. "He's huge!" Lucy said. The entire guild froze as he entered the guild hall. There was a long awkward silence and a few coughs. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were still here Master" Mira said cheerfully.