Fairy Hunter

"What's the big idea with you sneaking around our guild?!" Lucy asked. "I don't know. Why are you all acting so freaky?!" Natsu asked. "You think this place has warped their minds somehow?" Wendy asked. "Natsu?" Lucy asked. Suddenly she hugged him. "Why didn't you just say it was you, you big bonehead?!" She asked. "Wait, that's Natsu?" "That's quite a fashion statement, bro." "Natsu, where have you been? I was thinking the worst happened. Don't ever make me worry like that again." Lucy said as she hugged him. "Um, I'm sorry?" Natsu asked. "No, but you're gonna be!" Lucy said as she attacked him. Natsu screamed in pain. "She broke out the good stuff." Warren said. "No one can escape Lucy's grind crush it's one of her forty eight torture techniques." Max said. "Huh?!" Happy asked. "What's going on?!" Wendy asked. You just stared in speechlessness. "Lucy, don't be so hard on the poor thing. You know how he can be." Cana said. "Whoa. Why isn't Cana half naked and fully drunk? And why is Elfman crying instead of preaching about the glory of manhood?" Happy asked. "For crying out loud would you stop crying out loud?!" Jet and Droy asked. "I'm sorry I can't help it." Elfman said. "Why is everybody acting so crazy?! My poor little brain feels like it's about to explode!" Happy said. "We're glad you made it back in one piece. Right? My sweet, Juvia?" Gray asked. "Sure, whatever." Juvia said. "Wendy's right. I think this place has changed them somehow. That's the only explanation for why they're being so weird." Happy said. "Hmm." Carla said. Mira waved. "Hey, Natsu. Glad you made it back safely!" She said. "At least Mira is normal." You said. "Yeah. That's kind of a disappointment." Happy said. "By the way Natsu, what's with the girls and the cats? You a babysitter now?" Macao asked. "Seriously." Wakaba said. "Wait a minute." They both said. "What are these cats doing here?!" Wakaba asked. "Cats?!" The guild asked. "How'd they get inside?!" Jet asked. "Those aren't regular house cats, those are exceeds!" Droy said. "No way!" Gray said. "Shouldn't we do something?" Juvia asked. "Um, it's the outfits, isn't it?" Happy asked. "Natsu, what the heck is going on here?" Lucy asked. "Has anyone else noticed that every person we've met so far freaks whenever they hear exceed? What does that mean, anyway?" Natsu asked. "Well, Carla?" You asked. Happy took off his outfit. "It's way to hot for this getup." He said. "They sure do look a lot like them." Mira said.

"Now I understand why everybody's so on edge." Mira said. "Careful, don't get to close to it, it may bite you." Wakaba and Macao said. "I don't trust them one bit." Gray said. "You know I think big sis is right. Don't worry, the little guys just look like exceeds." Elfman said. "Whatever you say." Juvia said. "I've got a bad feeling." Max said. "That makes two of us. I mean, a spade's a spade." Warren said. "Um, spade?" Happy asked. "Calm down and put your helmet back on." Carla scolded. "But it's so stuffy when it's on, I can't breathe." Happy said. "Quit complaining and just put up with it." Carla said. Natsu sweat dropped as Lucy glared at him. "Lucy's kinda scary, huh?" You asked. "Spill it, cat wrangler. I wanna know where you were, what you were doing, and you better hope I like your answers." She threatened. "I don't suppose I can get back to you on that one." Natsu said. "We don't have time to waste so tell her everything that's happened so far." Happy said. Natsu crossed his arms. "Fine. I guess that's simple enough. Then again I was asleep for most of it." Natsu said. "Huh?" Lucy asked. "Geez, could you be anymore annoying? Spit it out already, would ya?!" Lucy asked as she tackled him again. "Break his arm!" Warren said. "Nobody can take Lucy's elbow grind punch!" Max said. "They're not very good at naming things, huh?" Happy asked. "Mind if I bend your ear?" Alzack asked. "Only if you promise to be rough with it." Bisca said. Wendy sweat dropped as she watched them. "The thought of going on a job by ourselves gets you excited, biscuit?" Alzack asked. "Oh you bet it does. What do you have in mind? My sugar pistol." Bisca asked. "Whatever job you wanna go on is all right by me, my bouncing bikini blossom." Alzack said. "Oh, love rifle you're so sweet. Let's find a job on a romantic island getaway." Bisca said. "You know, I kinda feel like I shouldn't be watching any of this." Wendy said. "I'm glad they finally admitted their love for each other, but there's such a thing as restraint." Happy said. "So, Juvia, you said you were planning on doing on a job soon. If you want some company I'd love to come with you." Gray said. "Why would I want help from a walking coat rack? Don't make me laugh." Juvia said. Gray sweat dropped. "I can handle any job on my own, I don't need a partner. Find someone else to fulfill those fantasies with and quit wasting my time." Juvia said. "You know, sometimes the best course of action is to give it a rest." Macao said. "No kidding. When it comes to ladies, you're more of a lost cause than Lyon." Wakaba said. Gray sweat dropped. "I can't believe you would compare me to that over clothed pick up artist." Gray said. He went back to Juvia. "Pretty please, my darling? I'll be a good boy." Gray said.