I Hear The Voice Of My Friend

"Hey, (Y/n), Listen up! I know that you can hear me right now! Just hang on! I promise I will save you!" Natsu shouted. Lucy, Natsu and Coco gasped as your left eye changed to a bright orange color. "Warning. Another of the seals has disappeared." You said robotically. If the remaining three vanish, the holders of the clock will lose possession." You said. "No! (Y/n) please, snap out of it!" Lucy shouted, still trying to pull you out. Midnight suddenly appeared behind him. Natsu gasped and turned around. "No matter how much you plead, it's useless. Very soon, (Y/n) (L/n) and the Infinity Clock will become one." Midnight said. "And once they are completely merged, we will finally have absolute control over Real Nightmare!" Klodoa said. "Not happenin'!" Natsu shouted. "I won't let anybody touch my big sister. She and I will stay together for the rest of time. For all of eternity." Imitatia said. You began entering flashbacks in your mind while being sucked into the Infinity Clock. "Happy birthday, darling! We love you." Your mother said, as your father held out a birthday cake. Young you smiled. "Thanks mommy! And daddy! And everybody else!" She beamed. "Wait a second." You said, as you watched the flashback in front of you. "Michelle's not here." Suddenly realization hit you. "No, of course she's not. Because it was all just a lie." You frowned. "Natsu! What's goin' on over there?" Warren asked telepathically. "How's (Y/n)?" He asked. "Not so good. If we don't hurry, she's gonna be absorbed by the Clock!" Natsu shouted. "Are you serious?" He asked. "(Y/n)'s going to become part of the Infinity Clock?" Laki asked. "That must be why telepathy can't reach her." Carla said. "There's gotta be some way that we can help her." Wendy said as she held Carla in her arms. "You won't be helping anyone, without rest!" Carla scolded. "Hey! Listen up everybody! We gotta finish beating the Oración Seis right now! Because once (Y/n) merges with the Infinity Clock, it's game over! We can't let that happen!" Warren warned everyone through telepathy. "Hey! Who is this? Romeo? What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to come along with us!" Warren scolded. Laki and Wendy gasped. "| hitched a ride on the Christina without anyone knowing." He replied. "Do you really except me to to stay behind at a time like this?" He asked. "I can't believe you! I understand why you did it. But still, kid." Warren scolded. "Hey Romeo, can you hear me?" Wendy asked. "Yeah." He said. "Try to find another member of Fairy Tail, okay?" She asked. "But do it quickly! (Y/n)'s in trouble and the only way to save her is to beat the Neo-Oración Seis!" Warren said. "Which way should I go?" Romeo asked. "Natsu's the closest person to you. I'll tell you Where to find him!" Carla said. "Thank you!" Romeo said. "Happy! Lily!" Warren said. "We just heard all of that!" Happy said. "We'll go and meet them there at once!" Lily said. "We're counting on you! You're the only ones who can stop Samuel!" Warren said. "Roger!" Lily said. "Aye sir!" Happy said at the same time.

Time Skip

"You say you wanna be with (Y/n) forever, huh?" Natsu asked. "Have you ever thought about what she might want?" Lucy asked, now standing beside Natsu. "I can tell you, she just wants to believe in you again. You betrayed her, but I know she can forgive you. Why can't you understand that?" Lucy asked. "Don't confuse the issue. Imitatia is simply attempting to reclaim that which she once lost." Midnight said. "Aren't you?" He asked her. "Listen!" Natsu shouted. She suddenly attacked the two, and Natsu and Lucy narrowly dodged. "I know my sister and I want the same thing!" She shouted. "After all, we were always together before!" She shouted, as Natsu and Lucy kept dodging her attack. "What?" Lucy asked, as she came up behind them. Suddenly a fireball hit her. "You liar!" Romeo shouted, glaring at her. "Romeo!" Natsu and Lucy said. "Nobody believes a single word you say anymore! It's over! You lied when you said you were Michelle! So why in the hell should we believe you now?" Romeo asked angrily. "It's the truth! I was there!" She protested. Romeo threw two more shadow balls at her, then jumped in the air, ready to attack her again. "Do you know how happy (Y/n) was to meet you? She'd just lost her last family member when you came along!" Romeo shouted as he lunged at her, continuing to attack her with his fireballs. "Her heart was broken! And you took advantage of the pain she was in! She put her trust in you. So did I, but then, you lied!" Romeo shouted. "Romeo, look." Imitatia said sternly, as if she was about to explain. "Don't let this brat's childish words weaken your resolve, Imitatia. Remember, anyone who stands in your way is the enemy." Klodoa said. She seemed to let her guard down for a moment. "So what do you have to say for yourself, huh?" Romeo asked, as he lunged at her again. "Kill him." Klodoa ordered. Lucy and Natsu gasped as Romeo flew backwards. "Romeo!" They shouted as he crashed into the ground. "Michelle, how could you?" He asked weakly, as he looked at her. "All right, that's it, lady." Natsu said angrily, as he walked toward her with both his hands on fire. "I don't give a crap who you are. You're gonna pay for what you've done." Natsu said. Lucy grabbed her gate keys. "Yeah." She said in agreement. "We gotta save (Y/n), and you're in our way." Natsu declared. "I see." She said. "Oh yes! It looks like these three are about to put on a show!" Klodoa said. "Do not fail me Imitatia. And be sure that you don't forget who's in charge here." Midnight said.