Call Of The Dragon

Natsu falls on the ground. "Ugh. No. Cast the spell again." He moaned. "I'm sorry I can't. It only works a couple of times." Wendy said. "Guess it's back to barf bags." Gray said. Lucy laughs. You sigh. "No worries, Wendy. I'll do it." You said. You went over to Natsu and used the healing motion sickness spell. Natsu grinned. "Thanks, (Y/n)." He said. You smiled. "No problem, Natsu." You said. "When you and Wendy join Fairy Tail I'll show you all of the snuggling spots perfect for kittens." Happy told Carla. "I'm joining your guild to stay close to Wendy and (Y/n), not because I have any interest in you." Carla said. Wendy turned around. "We're joining Fairy Tail. This is so exciting!" She said.

Time Skip

"Long story short, Wendy and Carla are Fairy Tail's newest members. So you'd better treat them well." You said. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." Wendy bowed. "Adorable!" Wakaba said. "Look. There's even a female Happy." Nab said. "I bet your mom's real pretty." Macao said. "We're so glad to made it back safely." Mira said. "Hello, Master." You said. Makarov nods. "Great work, (Y/n). I'm sure things will quiet down. Now that the Oración Seis are out of the picture. And thanks for bringing two precious yet powerful additions to the guild back with you." He said. You nodded. "Girl, it's been to long!" Levy said. "You're telling me!" Lucy said. "Hug attack!" Levy said. Lucy and Levy hugged each other. "Aw. Now that's an attack I'll always take." Lucy said. "Does Lucy seem different to you?" Jet asked. "Kind of. Who knows what craziness she had to go through?" Droy asked. Suddenly Juvia flooded the guild with her tears. "Oh! Gray, darling. You're back! I'm so happy you made it home!" She sobbed. "Gray, stop your girlfriend, man. We're dying here!" A member shouted. "She's not my freakin girlfriend!" Gray said.

Time Skip

"And then the giant snake sprouted wings and started flying!" Natsu said. "Yeah, yeah. Now I know you're pulling my leg. Snakes aren't manly enough to fly." Elfman said. "You saw it." Happy said. "Welcome to Fairy Tail, you two. I'm Mirajane." Mira said. "Wow. I can't believe this is happening. First I met Erza, now Miss Mirajane." Wendy said. "I'm guessing your feline friend uses the same magic as Happy. You mind telling us what kind of magic you use?" Mira asked. "Wait a minute. Don't you dare compare me to that furry horn dog!" Carla said angrily. "Don't mind her. I use healing and support magic. Actually, I'm a sky dragon slayer." Wendy said. Everyone gasped. Wendy looked around nervously. "Awesome!" Macao said. Her eyes widened. "We have another dragon slayer!" The guild cheered. "Aw Yeah! Just like, (Y/n), Natsu and Gajeel!" Reedus said. "I never heard of a guild with four dragon slayers! We're gonna be even more unstoppable now!" Wakaba said as he jumped around like a kid whose got his favorite toy. "Welcome to the family. Happy to have you aboard." Nab said. Wendy smiled. "Alright everyone, listen up! Let's welcome our new members the only way Fairy Tail can!" Makarov said. Everyone cheered. "Now eat, drink, and make merry!" Master Makarov exclaimed. "Yeah! Who wants to brawl?" Natsu asked. You screamed. "Look at me and you lose an eye!" You said. "Oh yeah? Well, it'd be worth it, baby." Wakaba said. "Darling, are you cheating on me with that tramp?" Juvia asked. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Gray asked. "You know Carla, if you eat a fish with a loved one, you'll have good luck." Happy said. "That is not you." Carla said. "Everyone is so lively and filled with happiness." Wendy said. "Keep your guard up, child." Carla said.

Time Skip

Wendy was looking on the job request board. "Has anything on the board caught your interest?" You asked. "There's so many it's hard to pick one." Wendy said. "Take your time. Though if you wouldn't mind a little advice, I'd stay away from solo jobs for now. Since you're just starting out, it might be best to assist another team with one of their jobs. You'll take a pay cut of course, but the experience is well worth it." You said. "Sounds like a lot of fun." Wendy smiled. "I admire your enthusiasm but take a look at your potential partners." Carla said. "Huh?" Happy asked behind Carla. "Not a chance." She said. He sobbed and walked away. "Helping Wendy find a good job, (Y/n)?" Lucy asked. "Actually, I think it'd be best for her to tag along on someone else's job and get some experience." You said.