The Strongest Team

"Now do you understand little fly? Your magic can never defeat my wind!" He said. "This is intense. It's like standing inside a typhoon" you said. "It's time to blow your flame out for good!" Erigor said. "Now! Storm Shred!" He cried. Bullets of wind came flying towards you. You grunted in pain as you tried to dodge all of the wind bullets. "I have to break through!" You said as you lunged at him while you flew into the air as lightning surrounded one of your hands as you attempted to hit the wind wizard. You screamed as you were thrown back down by the strong wind. "I can't even get close enough to lay a punch on this guy!" You said. "Now what?" You asked. "Feeling a little frustrated? Don't be too hard on yourself you never had a chance against me" Erigor said. Erigor laughed. "But don't worry I'm going to put an end to this now!" He said. "My soaring Phoenix magic rips everything to shreds!" He said. "Emera Baram!" He cried. "Goodbye Fairy Tail fly!" Erigor said. A tornado of wind went across the train tracks and knocked you over. You grunted as you fell onto the ground. Erigor laughed. "I'm impressed her body's still in one piece after that attack. Not too shabby for a wizard so young" he said. "After I play a melody on The Lullaby for those old guild fools they'll be joining you in your enteral rest" Erigor said. You grunted as you punched the train track. "All you talk about is that stupid flute!" You said. "If you want to kill the guild masters then you're gonna have to get past me!" You said. "Impossible! How are you even standing?" Erigor asked. "Enough talk! It's time to start fighting!" You said.

"Come on!" You said as you lunged at the wind wizard. "I told you! You're wasting your time!" He said. You flew back from the wizard from his wind spell and landed on your feet. "No! What's wrong with me? I can't even get close to him!" You said. "I have to beat him!" You said. "What is this? The angrier she gets the more intense her magic becomes" Erigor said. "Her magic is blowing away my Storm Mail!" Erigor cried. "Curse you!" Erigor said after you had gotten rid of his wind barrier. "I'm gonna take you down!" You yelled. 'Her magic magic is so strong! Surely she couldn't be!' Erigor thought. You screamed as you charged at the wizard. "Poison dragon: Sword Horn!" You cried as you smashed into the wind wizard. 'The dragon slayer. They truly exist!' He thought as he fell to the ground unconscious. "(Y/n)!" Lucy said. "Hey! You guys just missed seeing me beat Erigor!" You said. "I'm proud of you" Erza said. "You gonna be okay, Erza?" Lucy asked as she carried her on her shoulder. Erza smiled. "Yes. Don't worry about me" she said. 'No way! Erigor never loses!' Kageyama thought. "I can't believe you had such a hard time with this guy" Lucy said. "I never said that! I took care of him didn't I?!" You asked. "You look pretty stupid wearing a scarf when you're half naked" Gray said to Natsu. "Like you have room to talk!" Natsu said. "Hey (Y/n)! Give me your clothes" Natsu said. "In your dreams!" You shouted. Erza chuckled and smiled. "Anyway, well done, (Y/n). Thanks to you all of the guild masters will be safe now" Erza said. You smiled and nodded. "Well we're here I think we should make sure to stop by the guild master's conference to tell them what happened and ask them how we should properly dispose of the Lullaby flute" Erza said. "Might as well since we're so close to Clover!" Happy said. Kageyama smirked as he grabbed the flute and took off in The Magic Mobile. "Kage!" Erza shouted. "What do you think you're doing?" Gray asked. "Lullaby's mine now! Shouldn't have let your guard down, flies!" Kageyama said as he drove off laughing. You all watched in shock. "That jerk!" Natsu cried. "This is how he pays us back for saving his life?" You asked. "After him!" Erza shouted.

Time Skip

'Yeah this'll work. Surely they'll be able to hear the Lullaby's song from here. Finally the time has come!' Kageyama thought. Kageyama then heard smooching noises not far from behind him and turned around. "There are some hot little numbers in this week's issue. Wow. Young wizard ladies are so much more powerful now than they were back in my day. And sexier too" Master Makarov said as he looked in a magazine in his hands. "Ah! I don't have time for this! I need to catch up to those fools before they destroy an entire town!" Makarov said. Makarov then turned around and gasped when he saw Kageyama standing behind him. "It's not what it looks like! I was doing some research on female wizards! It was innocent and I have no reason to be ashamed!" He said. "I don't care what you're doing" Kageyama said as he sighed. Makarov took a closer look at him. "You've been hurt badly boy. You shouldn't be wandering around the woods in your condition" he said. "Yes sir. You're right" Kageyama said. 'Hold on. That's Makarov. The master of The Fairy Tail guild. Why do I keep running into these flies?' He asked himself. "Excuse me?" Kageyama asked. Makarov looked at him. "Hmm?" He asked. "I don't suppose you'd care to hear a song? They wouldn't let me play my flute while I was in the hospital. It'd mean a lot to play for someone again" Kageyama said. "That's one creepy looking flute you got there" Makarov said. "I know. But it has a beautiful song" Kageyama said. Makarov looked at him suspiciously. "Well, I should be going, but I guess one song couldn't hurt" Makarov said. Kageyama smiled. "Oh thank you" he said. 'We win' he thought to himself. "Be sure to listen carefully okay sir?" Kageyama asked. "Yeah yeah" Makarov said. Kageyama put the flute close to his lips. 'This is it' he thought. Kageyama was about to play The Lullaby flute, but then he hesitated and stood frozen as he stared at the flute in his hands. "There he is!"  Gray said. "Gramps!" Natsu said. "Master!" You said. "Shh!" A voice said. You all screamed as you saw Bob, The Master of the Blue Pegasus guild. "We're just about to get to the good part" Bob said.