Lucy Heartfilla

"Jose!" Makarov shouted. "Look what the cat dragged in" Jose said. "Why are you attacking Fairy Tail? Tell me!" Makarov said. "I haven't seen you in quite a while, Makarov. Six years ago at a guild masters conference. I remember that day. I was a complete mess. I can't hold my liquor as well as the rest of you" Jose said. Makarov extended his arm out and charged toward Jose. "I didn't come here for small talk. I want answers, Jose" Makarov said. Jose chuckled and the projection glitched. "A projection? You coward. I should have known you'd flee with your tail between your legs" Makarov said. "It's not cowardice. I'm simply trying to avoid a fight between two of the wizard saints. In lieu of that mess, I prefer a sensible victory without all the commotion" Jose said. "Why are you hiding? Why don't you come face me like a man?" Makarov asked. Jose then shows Makarov a passed out Lucy and (Y/n) on the floor in front of him with both of their hands tied together. Makarov gasped. "Lucy? (Y/n)? But why?"

Time Skip

"There they go. I knew it wouldn't be long before those gutless cowards gave up and started running for their lives" Gajeel said. "They're retreating with sorrow in their hearts" Aria said. "Huh? Aria?" Gajeel asked as he jumped onto one of the rafters and stood beside him. "I see you're just as creepy as ever. I gotta command you on taking down that Fairy Tail geezer" Gajeel said. "I just followed Master Jose's orders. But thank you" Aria said as he started crying again. "Why are you always crying? Geez, cut it out" Gajeel said. "So what happened with those girls Lucy and (Y/n)?" Gajeel asked. Natsu gasped and looked at Gajeel and Aria. "They've been captured. The poor wretches are being held in a gloomy cell at headquarters" Aria said. "So much for giving them a warm welcome, huh?" Gajeel asked. "No way" Natsu said. "Is there something wrong?" Happy asked. "Gajeel!" Natsu said. "We'll finish this someday, Salamander" Gajeel said. Then Gajeel and Aria disappeared. "Those jerks kidnapped Lucy and (Y/n)" Natsu said. Happy gasped.

Time Skip

Natsu grabbed one of the Phantom Lord members. "No... the Salamander. And that cat..." he said. "You got it, buddy. And we need to chat" Natsu said. "Please don't hurt me!" The member begged. "So what are we gonna do now?" Happy asked. "Isn't it obvious? We're gonna go save Lucy and (Y/n)" Natsu said. "All right pal, where are they? Tell me" Natsu demanded. "Our headquarters is up ahead. If I had to guess I'd say they probably got them locked up there! Okay?!" He asked. "You should have said that in the first place!" Natsu said. "Aye!" Happy said.

Time Skip

You and Lucy were lying on the ground in the dungeon in Phantom Lord's headquarters. You opened your eyes and gasped, quickly sitting up, which also woke up Lucy. "What the?" You asked. "How did we get here?" Lucy asked. Jose appeared outside of the door. "So you're finally awake. I was getting worried about you two" Jose said. You turned around to face him. "Who are you?" You asked. Jose opened the door and walked into the room. "I am Master Jose Porla of The Phantom Lord guild" "You're with Phantom?!" Lucy asked. Then she remembered. 'That's right. We were captured by two of The Element Four' she thought. Jose stepped closer. "I'd like to apologize for this dingy cell. And being tied up must be degrading. But I'm afraid I had no choice, my dears. That is how you treat a prisoner, after all" Jose said. "You're the jerks who attacked our friend Levy! You'd better let us go. Our friends are gonna come looking for us" you said. Jose turned around. "Depending on your willingness to cooperate I'm fully prepared to treat you two as Phantom Lord's esteemed guests rather than some lowly prisoners" Jose said. "What do you mean by that?" Lucy asked. You then screamed as a bug crawled onto you. "Yuck! That bug crawled on me!" You said.

"See? You two don't want to stay in here, do you?" He asked. "I have a beautifully decorated suite waiting for the two of you if you two promise to behave" Jose said. "Why does your guild keep attacking us?!" Lucy asked. "Who is us? Oh, I'm sorry, are you talking about Fairy Tail? It was a means to an end... and that's all" Jose said. "What?" You asked. "You see, we were working towards our main objective of acquiring a certain someone. She happens to be a member of Fairy Tail so if we have to destroy the guild to get a hold of her so be it" Jose said. "Who are you talking about?" Lucy asked. "Oh, my my. You are such a naive young lady. Not at all what I expected from a debutante" Jose said. Lucy gasped. "I'm talking about you of course. Lady Lucy, the privileged daughter of the wealthy Heartfilla family" Jose said. "But how did you find out about that?" Lucy asked. "You know, I'm surprised you never told your fellow guild members the truth. And I don't understand why the daughter of a wealthy tycoon would stoop to such cheap and dangerous work as wizarding for such a low class guild, do you?" He asked. "She's been kidnapped?" You asked. "No my dear. I promise it's not like that. We're not looking for ransom money, we're just doing our job. We were hired by her father to bring her home to him" Jose said.

Lucy gasped. "No, I don't understand. Why would he want me back?" Lucy asked. "Why do you seem so confused? Any father would go looking for a daughter who ran away from home" Jose said. "Not him. Honestly I'm shocked he even noticed that I was gone. I'm not ever gonna go back to that house! I don't want anything to do with him!" Lucy said. "why am I here then?" You asked. Jose smirked. "Because we want you to join Phantom" he said. You gasped. 'But why me?' You thought. Jose turned to you. "No way! I would never join your guild!" You shouted. "Oh dear, I should have known that you two would be problematic" Jose said. "Well you might as well just let us go" Lucy said. "I'm sorry but I can't do that" Jose said. "Please" you begged. "I need to go to the bathroom" Lucy said. "Huh?!" You asked as you looked at her in shock. "Give me a break. You don't think I'd fall for the oldest trick in the book, do you?" He asked.

Lucy began squirming. "No, for real. I'm dying here" she said. "Fine then" Jose said as he grabbed a bucket and set it down in front of Lucy. Lucy looked at the bucket in disbelief. "Go ahead" Jose said. "A bucket?!" Lucy asked. Jose laughed. "I'm ready for any old trick you might throw my way" Lucy sighed. "Guess it'll have to work" she said. "Lucy!" You shouted. "You're gonna use it?!" Jose asked. Jose groaned and turned away. "Well... I have never met such a vulgar young lady. I'll turn away because I'm a gentleman" Jose said. Lucy smirked and kicked Jose. Jose screamed in surprise. "You know there's a reason old tricks are still around. Cause they work!" Lucy said. "Bye. Take care, Kay?" Lucy asked. Then she tuned to you. "Come on, (Y/n)" she said. You nodded and followed Lucy to the edge of the dungeon. Lucy gasped as she realized it was high in the air. "It's so high!" Lucy said. "We can't jump from this height!" She said. Jose stood back on his feet. "Oops... I forgot to mention. This cell is several stories high. "I must admit, you really did a number on me, young lady. But you're not going to get away with it. You will be punished. I'll show you just how terrifying Phantom Lord can be" Jose said. You took a deep breath then reached out for Lucy's hand. Then you jumped from the edge of the cell.

"(Y/n)! Why did you do that?!" Lucy asked. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I know because Natsu will save us" you said. Lucy looked confused. You closed your eyes. 'I know he's here. I heard him in the distance. I know he's here' you thought. "Natsu!" You shouted. "(Y/n)! Lucy!" Natsu shouted. Natsu ran over and jumped into the air catching both you and Lucy before either of you hit the ground. "Whoa! It's raining Lucys and (Y/n)s!" Happy said. "I made it just in time" Natsu said. "Yeah. Thank you" Lucy said. "I knew you'd save us" you said before passing out. Natsu untied the ropes around your hands and around Lucy's hands. "There you go. Are you okay?" Natsu asked as he placed you onto his back. Lucy nodded. "I think so" she said. "That's good news" Happy said. "Okay we'd better head back to the guild" Happy said. "What?! That's their headquarters. Let's get em!" Natsu said. "We can't" Happy protested. "Erza told us to retreat!" She said. "Cause she's a wimp. I'll face those guys by myself if I have to!" Natsu said. "But you saw what they did to the master" Happy said. "Exactly. That's why I wanna get revenge!" Natsu said. "You're not strong enough to face them on your own!" Happy said. "What did you say?!" Natsu asked. "I said you can't!" Happy said. "I heard you the first time!" Natsu said. "Everybody's hurt!" Happy said. "I'm not hurt!" Natsu said. "No, but Nab's got a broken arm!" Happy said. "So what?! I'm stronger than him anyway!" Natsu said. "Macao's beat up too!" Happy said. "Yeah, cause he's an old man!" Natsu said.

Lucy looked down to the ground as tears escaped her eyes. "I'm sorry" Lucy said. "I'm so sorry" she said. "All of this, everything... It's my fault" Lucy said. "But I don't want to leave. I wanna stay with (Y/n) and the others" Lucy said. "Cause I love being in Fairy Tail" Lucy said as she turned around. "Hey, what's wrong? You're crying. Why are you upset?" Natsu asked. "You can tell us" Happy said. "You're one of us. You don't have to leave. And besides, (Y/n) wants you to stay with us" Natsu said. "Come on, let's go back to the guild" Happy said softly. "Yeah, okay. I guess we oughta" Natsu said. "Time to get up. Let's go, girls" Natsu said. "Don't be so rough with them. Remember, girls are delicate" Happy said. "How about I carry you two on my back. Is that cool with you?" Natsu asked. Lucy started crying again. "Aw, look what you did. You made the poor girl cry again" Happy said. "I was just trying to help!" Natsu said.