Father's Memento

"Wow, another one? What gives?" You asked as you read the newspaper. "Did something bad happen?" Kinana asked. "Someone's been setting fire to churches lately." Wendy said. "That's a sadistic hobby." Carla said. "We know him! He works for the Council!" Lucy said as she saw the picture of Lahar. "Seven years and he hasn't stopped frowning. Natsu look!" Happy said. But Natsu had fallen asleep. Romeo sweat dropped. "He's dead to the world, isn't he?" He asked. You sweat dropped. "Brain dead and oblivious is pretty much par for the course with him." You said. "I can't believe someone would set fire to churches. Times have changed." Happy said. "I'm having trouble catching up with everything." Wendy said. "Not to mention our seven year cat nap destroyed my clairvoyance. The future is nothing but fuzzy pictures and to me now." Carla said. "That's not good." Wendy said. "It's quite annoying." Carla said. Suddenly Natsu woke up. "That's a weird smell." He said. "Sleeping beauty's awake!" Happy said. "Hey, (Y/n)! You have a visitor!" Romeo said. You gasped as you saw a young lady with brown hair, a pink dress, and a pink hat on. Romeo pointed at you. "The one with the (H/c) hair is the one you want." He said. The lady smiled. "Thank you young man." She said. "Who's that girl?" Natsu asked. "No idea." You said. The young lady walked in holding something. "Excuse me, but are you (Y/n) (L/n)?" She asked you. You stood up. "Yes, ma'am. I'm a (L/n) but who's asking exactly?" You asked. "Who am... I?" The lady asked.

She suddenly started crying. "How could you forget your dear Michelle Lobster?! You meanie!" She cried. "What?!" You asked. "Her tears are like waterfalls." Wendy said. "Way to be a jerk, (Y/n)." Natsu said. The lady smiled. "I'm so sorry. I guess I shouldn't expect you to remember me after such a long time." She said. "Would you like some tissue?" Kinana asked. "How could you forget a vision like that?" Elfman asked as he rubbed your arm. You sweat dropped. "Elfman, I hate you." You said. "Allow me to start over. I'm Michelle Lobster from the Lobster family. It's good to see you again, big sister (Y/n)." Michelle smiled.  "Hang on..." you said. "Sister?!" Everyone asked. "I guess Daddy (Y/n) was sewing wild oats on those business trips!" Happy said. "While the Lobsters and the (L/n)s are related, (Y/n) and I aren't really sisters." Michelle said. "I see. So you're a distant relative of hers." Carla said. "That makes a little more sense." Kinana said. "Yeah. They do seem pretty different." Wendy said. "Looks to me like they've got a couple of things in common." Elfman said. "First it's Gildarts And Cana, and now (Y/n) has a shellfish for a daughter?" Natsu asked. "How did you get that idea?!" You asked. "Just kidding; don't blow a gasket!" Natsu said. "Would you mind explaining why you call (Y/n) your big sister?" Lucy asked. "Because she's older than me, silly goose!" Michelle said. "Okay, no offense but I thought you were the one who who's older." You said. Michelle smiled. "Oh that's all right." She said. "What's the matter, Natsu? You look confused." Lisanna said. "That girl's from the future. I totally get it." Natsu said. "I don't think you do." Lisanna said. Happy flew over. "Even though we've been bringing this up constantly, ever since we got back from the guild, flame brain forgot we spent seven years on Tenrou Island." Happy said. Carla flew over. "When you take that into account it makes perfect sense. (Y/n) may not have aged physically, but her actual age remains unchanged so she's technically older." She said. "Uh..." Natsu said. "His poor little brain can't handle all this." Lisanna said as she pat his back. "That's our Natsu." Mira said. Michelle began crying again. "At long last I finally found you." She said. "Come on, don't cry. Here, why don't I take that case for you?" You asked. "Oh that's right, I'm supposed to give this to you. You're so thoughtful, (Y/n)!" Michelle said as she went to hug you. "Wait!" You said.

"The entire point of my journey was to find you so I could deliver that. On another topic could I have some ice for my footsie?" Michelle asked. "A real man woulda saved her footsie!" Elfman said. "So why didn't you save it, ya jerk?!" Lucy asked. "This is heavy." Kinana said. "No kidding, is it full of cement?" Wendy asked. "Are you sure they're related?" Natsu asked. "They're both busty, and have their own personal brand of crazy. Sounds like family to me." Happy said. "Okay. What the heck is in this thing?" You asked. "I'm not sure honestly. All I know is your father wanted you to have it." Michelle said. You gasped. "I was his assistant until just a short while ago. And this is my last earned for him." Michelle said "Actually, he passed the case on to me when he was on his deathbed. So here we are. My last assignment for Mr. (L/n)'s come to an end." Michelle said. "His final moments. And you were right there with him." You said. "He never stopped worrying about you after you went missing all those years ago. But he was sure you were alive somewhere. It's because he held onto that hope that he asked me to find you and give you his memento. He went peacefully, as if falling asleep. And ever since then I've been searching for you. Finding you has been my sole purpose. And now it's all done. I think mr. (L/n) will finally be able to Rest In Peace." Michelle said. "So what's in it?" Lucy asked. "I don't know. I was only told to deliver it, so I never looked inside to see for myself." Michelle said. "Thanks, Michelle." You said. "Open it up!" Natsu said. "Huh?" You asked. "Don't leave her hanging like this. Seriously, she busted her butt getting this thing here. The least you could do is let her see it. So hurry up, everyone's waiting." Natsu said. "Okay." You said. You opened the box to find something wrapped in cloth. Lucy sweat dropped. "Can we close it now?" She asked.  "It smells funky." Natsu said. "Maybe it's this cloth." You said as you grabbed it. "Nah, it's got some kind of magic on it. But whatever it is it smells really old." Natsu said. Carla gasped and stepped back. "Are you okay, Carla?" Wendy asked. "Maybe she has gas." Happy said. "oh, it's nothing." Carla said. You opened the cloth. "Michelle, what is this, exactly?" You asked.