Two Dragons

"You're too late, (Y/n)." Laxus smirked. You smirked. "We'll see about that." You said. You kicked Laxus back with a foot surrounded by lightning. Laxus gasped as all of the lacrima were defeated. "See? I told ya." You smirked. Laxus glared at you. Laxus surrounded his body with lightning. "I can take over the guild anytime I want. And you're not strong enough to stop me! You're best bet is to just get out of the way!" Laxus said. You surrounded your left hand with lightning. "It sounds like you're just begging for someone to knock you down." You said. "Doing something like that will be easy for me." You said. "Lightning Dragon: Iron Fist!" You hit Laxus in the head, shoving him back. You and Laxus both surrounded your bodies of lightning and went for each other. Your were stronger then he was. You punched him down. Then you shot more lightning toward him. Laxus grunted as lightning surrounded him. "I don't understand. How? How can a little girl be so powerful?" Laxus asked.

"I'm much more than that." You said. "Raging bolt!" You summoned a big ball of lightning and attacked Laxus with it. After the big ball of lightning, Laxus was severely injured. Lightning sparks surrounded his body. Laxus grunted. "I'm not losing to a pathetic little girl like you." Laxus growled. You charged at him and threw multiple kicks and punches with lightning. "Lightning Dragon Breakdown Fist!" You attacked Laxus with a fist made out of lightning. Laxus sent blue balls of lightning toward you, you dodged every one. "Lightning Dragon Jaw!" You lock your hands together in a tight fist and swing them down onto Laxus. "Lightning Dragon: Roar!" You hit Laxus with a tornado of lightning. Now Laxus was barely standing. Laxus panted as he struggled for breath.

You stepped in front of Laxus. "Still think I'm a pathetic little girl?" You smirked. Laxus growled. "I don't care how strong you are. Fairy Tail will be mine." Laxus smirked. Then he laughed. "I'm not giving up no matter how many spells you throw at me." Laxus said. You sighed. "Well then, you leave me no choice." You said.  "I didn't want it to come to this, Laxus. But I have no choice." You said. Then you began to cast Fairy Law. Laxus gasped. "No." He whispered. "That's the same spell that defeated Jose." Laxus said. "That's right. And I will use it against you too if I have to." You said as you casted the spell. "(Y/n), stop!" Levy shouted. You halted your spell as you and Laxus looked at her. "Levy, what are you doing here?" You asked. "You've gotten see the master, he doesn't have much time!" Levy said. You gasped, and canceled your spell. "Master Makarov- I mean, you're grandfather, is close to death!" Levy cried. You gasped. "Stop this now! Go see him one last time! Please! Hurry before it's too late!" Levy begged Laxus. "No, it can't be. Gramps is gonna die?" You asked. "Please Laxus!" Levy cried. "No. It can't be." Laxus mumbled.