Fireball

"Wow. I knew we'd look alike, but seeing her is freaking me out." Edolas Lucy said. "Is she the Edolas version of me?" Lucy asked. "There they are. Over there!" "I'm afraid the introductions will have to wait!" Carla said. "If we stay here we're all gonna get caught." Happy said. "All right, (Y/n), do what you do best!" Lucy said as she pointed at the army. "How?" You asked. "With your magic, obviously. You're a wizard, right?" Lucy asked. "We haven't been able to use our magic since we got here." You said. Lucy gasped. "Wait a minute. How come you can still use magic?" You asked. "I have no idea." Lucy said. "Lucy, you're our only hope." Happy said. "Give those brutes the what for!" Carla said. "If we get captured, then all of our friends are as good as dead." Wendy said. "So this means, I'm the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail." Lucy said. "Quit fantasizing and take them out!" Natsu said. "Now, open, gate of the white ram, Aries!" Lucy said. Aries then appeared. "Um, hello. Leave everything to me. I'll do my very best." She said. "The fluffy one!" Happy said. "Whoa, what kind of magic is that?" Edolas Lucy asked. "That girl came out of thin air!" "It's a demon!" "Does magic like that exist?" "All right, Aries, you think you can take these guys?" Lucy asked. "Well, I... I'll certainly try. Wool bomb!" Aries attacked the army with pink fluffy clouds. "Is this an attack?" "So comfy!" "Oh no, I don't think it's working Lucy. I'm useless after all." She said. "Oh it's working all right! Let them have another volley!" Lucy said. "Go, Wool Shot!" Aries attacked the army with more fluffy pink clouds. "If this is being beaten up..." "then beat me every day!" "One more please!" More of them charged forward, but got hit by the clouds. "Now, Wool Wall!" Aries said. "I could get used to this!" "This is our chance to run!" Lucy said. "Was that to your liking? I'll be sure to do better next time. Take care of yourself, Lucy." Aries said. "Way to wreck it miss fluffy!" Happy said. "That's one way to take out an army." Natsu said. "Wow. I'm strong. For real. This rocks!" Lucy said. "So this is the power of Earth Land magic?" Edolas Lucy asked.

Time Skip

"While we have this moment, we should figure out our next move. "Okay. You wanna tell us how you were even able to get to Edolas in the first place?" Natsu asked. "Oh yeah. We were worried about you 'cause we heard that everyone in the guild was turned into a giant lacrima." Wendy said. "Horologium and Mystogan rescued me just in the nick of time." Lucy said. "You mean the old clock man?" Happy asked. "Mystogan was there?" Carla asked. Lucy had explained what happened. "Incredible." Carla said. "He survived the giant space vacuum too?" Natsu asked. "Yeah. Then he gave me the run down on what's been going on." Lucy said. "Then I started searching for anyone I might know and eventually ran into the six of you." Lucy said. "I don't understand. How come Mystogan is the only one who knows about Edolas?" You asked. "I'd like to know who that guy really is." Natsu said. "Maybe if we're lucky we'll get to ask him." Lucy said. "Well I'd like to know why your magic works in Edolas and ours doesn't." Happy said. "Well, maybe I'm a legendary beautiful heroine in this world!" Lucy said. "Don't think so." Natsu said. Lucy cried. "Can't a girl have a dream?" She asked. "I wish I knew the answer to that question. If Natsu or (Y/n) really can't use any of their powers, I don't know how we are supposed to win." Lucy said. "So you boneheads still wanna take on the kingdom all by yourselves?" Edolas Lucy asked. "Of course we do." You said. "If we don't save our friends, who will?" Happy asked. "Is that really such a hard thing to believe?" Lucy asked. "You'll fight them, even though you can't use any magic. That's suicide." Edolas Lucy said. Lucy stood up. "Are you deaf? One of us still has an entire arsenal. That's right, everyone! Just sit back while Fairy Tail's strongest member takes care of this problem by herself! Oh yeah I'm all fired up!" Lucy said. "We're totally screwed, aren't we?" Natsu asked. "I suppose we'll just hope for the best." Carla said. "Aye sir." Happy said. "You've got this in the bag, Lucy!" Wendy said. Lucy starts to show off. "So which one of your spirits are you going to use?" You asked her.

Time Skip

"Hopefully, we can figure out where we're going if we use this map." Wendy said. "That's weird. It looks way more like Earth Land than I thought it would." Happy said. "This is where we last saw the Edolas Fairy Tail. The giant frog beast chased us somewhere in this vicinity. Louen is where we ran into Earth Land Lucy. And we're currently holed up here in the port city of Sycca." Carla said. "We'll have to secure passage overseas if we're to reach the royal city." Carla said. "Our friends are half a world away." You said. "And that's half of world filled with royal army soldiers we'll be dodging around every corner. It could take us weeks to get even near the capital." Wendy said. "Wow, this is nuts. She's just like me. We've even got the exact same freckles on our bums." Edolas Lucy said. "What are you saying?! I don't even have feckless anywhere!" Lucy said. "Wait, Edolas Lucy, did you forget Natsu is in the room?" You asked. "I can see him fine, half pint. I just don't care." Edolas Lucy smiled. "You should!" Lucy said. "Talk about a major act of dup Lucy ity." Happy said. "Tomcat, you're not to speak for the rest of this journey." Carla said. Natsu just stared at them. "You see something you like? I'll show you more." Edolas Lucy said as she grabbed her towel. "Don't you dare!" Lucy shouted. Natsu started to laugh. "Hey, what the heck are you laughing at? I get it. You were gonna poke fun at me by saying other Lucy has a better figure is that it? Well if you wanna die today be my guest." Lucy said. Edolas Lucy smirked. "I was just thinking, you could totally wash your own back now." Natsu said. "He is such a child." Both Lucys said. "The two of you look so much alike it's kind of hard to tell which is which." You said. "I'm pretty sure my caboose is in better shape." Edolas Lucy said.