(Y/n) Vs Gray!!

Cold air and ice surrounded Gray. "He looks mad!" Wendy said. "Please let this be a bad dream!" Happy said. "Natsu, Wendy, get behind me!" You said. Natsu and Wendy backed up. "He's not joking around." You said. "Why are you doing this, Gray? Is it 'cause you have a tummy ache?" Happy asked. "Don't be such an idiot!" Carla snapped. "Please don't fight!" Wendy said. "Yeah, Gray, what the hell are you doing?!" Natsu asked. "Shut up, Natsu." Gray said. "Ice make: Lance!" Gray sent lances made of ice toward you. You jump and quickly dodged. Wendy fell down. "He attacked her using his full strength." Wendy said. "Stay close to me, understand?" Carla asked. Daphne laughed. "My, my. You just don't get it do you? Start fighting back or you'll end up skewed or a popsicle." Daphne said. "Now, Gray Fullbuster, go get me a dragon slayer!" Daphne said. "You'll get one soon enough." "This isn't like you at all, Gray. Just tell me what's going on." You said. "Isn't it obvious by now? What I wanna know is why you're standing there doing nothing about it!" Gray sent more lances of ice toward you. You quickly dodged again. "Do you think this Gray is a fake?" Wendy asked. "I suppose it's possible. We have seen magic like that before. But I'm not sure-" Carla said. "No, Wendy's right. This one's definitely different from the Gray we know and love." Happy said. "Oh yeah? How's that?" Natsu asked. "Well, for starters-" Gray suddenly took off his shirt and jacket. "If you keep dodging it will get boring! C'MON!" Gray said. "He took his clothes off! This guy is the real Gray after all!" Happy said. "Are you kidding?" Wendy and Carla asked in unison.

"All right, Gray. If it's a real fight you want, you can have it." You said. "It was about time! I was starting to get bored!" Gray said. "Ice make: Battle Axe!" Gray said. "Ice Dragon: Roar!" You shout your ice collided with his. Gray charged forward and punched you in the face. You then kicked him. "Yes, yes. That's how you do it. There's nothing quite like dinner and a good show. As you can see there's no cheap imitation punching you. That's the genuine Gray." Daphne said. You jump blocked his punches. "I promise I'm not controlling his mind or anything cliche like that. He's beating your face in simply because he wants to." Daphne said. "I don't need you to tell me that. I've felt that annoying punch before. No fake Gray could ever hope to pull it off." You smirked. "Ya know I had a feeling you were letting me hit you so you could test me or something stupid like that." Gray said. Gray gasped as you head butt him. He flew backwards. "Earth Dragon: Talon!" You quickly kicked him in the face. Gray quickly crashed into the wall. "You can win this!" Happy said. "Those two are such barbarians." Carla said. You and Gray stood in a hallway across from each other. "It's time for some answers. I want to know what you think you're doing here. At the very least you owe me that much." You said. "A city without sound." Gray mumbled. "Huh?" You asked. "Whatever, I doubt you'd understand it anyway. Get ready to take your last breath." Gray sent ice lances toward you, but you quickly dodged again. You sent a lightning dragon roar toward him, but he quickly jumped out of the way. "The two of them have really stepped up their game lately." Happy said. "I'll say." Natsu said. "This is not the time for slack jawed gawking!" Carla said.

"Aye." Happy said. "I don't get why this is happening." Wendy said. "Why would Gray betray his friends like this?" Wendy asked. "Not that it's any of your business, but that handsome slab of ice offered to help me on a special project." Daphne said. "What do you mean?" Wendy asked. "I first arrived in Magnolia about 10 days ago to continue my research. I was doing some digging into (Y/n) (L/n)'s background, when I-" Daphne swallowed her food. "When I ran into Gray Fullbuster. He showed interest in my project and was very willing to lend his hand towards completing it. So he lured the wizard saint here for me." Daphne said. "She's quite the catch, wouldn't you agree?" Daphne asked. "Cold blooded betrayal, plain and simple." Carla said. "No way. I just can't believe that." Wendy said. "Me neither. She has to be lying." Natsu said. "I knew there was something going on between you two. You and Gray... are getting all lovey dovey!" Happy teased as he flew toward Daphne. "Maybe." Daphne said. "How scandalous! When Juvia finds out about this she's gonna be more vicious than all of The Oración Seis combined!" Happy said. "Could you be any more obnoxious?! Shut up, get over here and I don't want to here another peep!" Carla snapped. Happy flew back to Wendy and Carla. "I'm sorry, Carla. Please forgive me." He said. "Okay, so you and Gray are partners now, but what is this city without sound, and what's your interest in (Y/n)? I don't understa-" Wendy asked. Daphne pulled out more food. "Yes, yes. You're questions can wait. For now, how about sampling one of Metamo-Chan's flavors?" Daphne asked. "Who could possibly eat that tripe at a time like this?!" Carla asked.