15 Minutes

Macao had a map of The Phantom Lord's guild hall on one of the tables in the basement downstairs. Wakaba, and some other guild members stood next to the table as Macao explained his plan to them. Macao pointed to a certain spot on the map. "Okay, so their headquarters is here. So I'm thinking we should try and hit them with some long range spells from this southeast hill" Macao said. "I'm bringing out all my explosive lacrimas next time" Wakaba said. "Hey guys! I'm gonna need some spell books for a holder type magic from the archives" Macao said.

Gray looked at Lucy who was looking down at the ground in guilt as you stood right next to her. "Don't worry. We'll get them back for this" Gray said. Lucy sighed. "I know. I'm not worried about that. It's just... all my fault" she said. "Being targeted by dangerous people is just one of the downsides of being rich. At least you and (Y/n) are protected by a real man like me" Elfman said. Gray glared at him. "Hey, would you give it a rest already?" He asked. "I gotta say, I was shocked when I heard the news. Why'd you hide the truth from us, Lucy?" Happy asked. "She wasn't trying to hide anything. I mean there's no way to bring up the fact that she's a runaway in a casual conversation" you said.

"I've been gone for a year and my father hasn't cared. Now all of a sudden he wants to force me to come home?" Lucy asked. "He's done all those horrible things just to get me to come back. I hate his guts!" Lucy said. "Still... if I hadn't run away in the first place none of this would have ever happened" Lucy said. "Come on don't be ridiculous. Your dad's the one to blame" Elfman said. "Idiot" you said as you glared at him. "Uh... I mean, it's Phantom's fault" Elfman said. "No. I'm the one who brought trouble to the guild and it's all because of my own selfish choices. I'm so very sorry. I'm just gonna go back home and hopefully all of this will be over with" Lucy said. "I don't know about that. I can't see you playing the part of the pretty princess sitting around in your mansion" you said. Lucy gasped and looked at you with surprise.

"Laughing with us in this filthy guild hall, going on adventures even though you freak out all the time. That's who you really are. You said you wanted to stay with us, right? Why would you ever go back to the place you ran away from? Come on, who are you trying to kid? You're Lucy of Fairy Tail. Now more running cause you belong here with us" you said. Lucy looked at you as tears escaped her eyes. "Ah, don't cry. It's just not like you" Gray said. Elfman was shaking. "Yeah, please. Real men are weak to womanly tears" he said. "I'm sorry" Lucy said as she sobbed. 

Time Skip

The guild hall started to shake and pieces of the guild hall collapsed to the ground. "Hey, what's going on?" Gray asked. "Outside!" Alzack said. The members of the Fairy Tail guild ran outside and saw a giant moving building heading straight towards the guild hall. "What is that thing?!" Natsu asked. "It's a guild hall with ginormous legs!" Happy said. "Is it Phantom?" Loke asked. You and Lucy gasped in shock at the sight of the walking guild hall. "How do we fight that thing?" Wakaba asked. "I never anticipated this. I can't believe they'd go to such extremes to attack us" Erza said.

"The Magic Focusing Cannon, Jupiter. Engage" Jose said from the inside of The Phantom Lord guild hall. A giant cannon appeared from the inside of the guild hall and pointed at The Fairy Tail guild hall. Then a giant magic ball formed from the inside of the cannon. "Kill them!" Jose shouted. "Yes sir!" The wizards inside said. You stood in front of the Phantom Lord guild hall and looked back at the others. "Run! Get out of here now!" You shouted. You grunted and ran at the Phantom Lord guild hall. "(Y/N)!" Mira said. "Don't be stupid!" Macao said. "Requip: Fairy Goddess!" You shouted as you changed into your Fairy Goddess form. "She Requipped" Cana said.

"What are you doing?!" Loke asked. "Don't worry about me! You all go and find someplace safe. Besides it's my job to protect you all from harm!" You said as you smiled at them. They all gasped in surprise. "(Y/n)!" Natsu cried. Gray was holding him back. "We're not gonna be able to stop her. We just gotta have faith in her" Gray said. Lucy gasped as she watched you in shock and fear. The ball of magic from the cannon grew bigger and blasted off toward the Fairy Tail guild hall. "Fairy Shield!" You shouted as a shield with a Fairy Tail symbol in the middle appeared and blocked the attack. "No!" Natsu shouted. You grunted as your shield started to crack and then you were thrown into the air from the attack and sent flying. Your requip disappeared and you fell to the ground.

"I don't believe this. She actually managed to stop it" Macao said in shock. "Once again (Y/n)'s the manliest one in the guild" Elfman said. "(Y/n)!!!" Natsu and Gray ran over to you and helped you get up. "Makarov has fallen. Any chance of victory has slipped through your fingers. Surrender (Y/n) (L/n) and Lucy Heartfilla immediately. You have no choice" Jose said. "That's not gonna happen!" Alzack said. "Like any guild would hand over one of their own to a monster like you!" Bisca said. "You hear that?! Lucy and (Y/n) are staying put!" Macao shouted. "Yeah!" The other members shouted as they protested against Phantom Lord. Lucy looked at the ground and wanted to cry again.

"I won't ask again!" Jose said. The members continued to protest. Lucy held a hand over one of her eyes and started crying. 'Maybe I should just go with them and convince (Y/n) to come with me' she thought to herself. 'Give ourselves up' "we would never betray them like that! You'd have to kill us first!" Erza said. Tears escape from your eyes as well. "You can stop asking now, cause we're not gonna give you any other answer! We're taking every one of you jerks down!" Natsu said. You and Lucy both cried as you watched what was happening.

Time Skip

"Lucy, (Y/n), come with me" Mira said. You and Lucy followed Mira. "We have a hideout. I want the two of you to stay there until this is all over" Mira said. "No" Lucy said as she pulled her hand away. "It's all my fault that we're in this mess. We can't just abandon everyone while they're out there fighting for us" Lucy said. "It's not your fault, Lucy. I don't see it that way and neither does anyone else" you said. Mira nodded. "We're not just fighting for you and (Y/n). It's for all of us. It's for the honor of our guild. We're proud to fight this battle. Each and every one of us. Please just do as I say" Mira said before using sleep magic on you and Lucy.

You and Lucy began to feel tried and fell asleep. "Reedus, take them to the hideout" Mira said as she caught you and Lucy before the two of you fell to the ground. "Oui" Reedus said as he quickly painted a picture of a carriage and a hog pulling the carriage. The picture then became reality as a real carriage appeared alongside a real purple hog that was going to be pulling the carriage. "I'm counting on you to take care of them" Mira said. "Oui" Reedus said as he took off in the carriage with you and Lucy in the back.