Portent

Natsu runs over to you, Gray, Erza, and Elfman. "Is Lucy doing all right?" Erza asked. "Yeah, she seems fine. Says she wants to take a shower. I can go and check on her again if you want." Natsu suggested. "No way! Are you crazy? You can't do that now!" Elfman shouted. "But why not?" Natsu asked. Natsu then gasped as if he just had an idea. He laughed as he tried to run back, but you quickly grabbed his scarf. "Don't even think about it, pervert. The second match is about to begin."  You announced. natsu suddenly stopped running and turned around. Eager to see the next match. "Yeah, this is probably more exciting anyway." He agreed. "It's only day one of the Grand Magic Games and this second match in the battle round already has us on the edge of our seats! It's Blue Pegasus' Ren Akatsuki versus Mermaid Heel's Araña Web! Will the playboy get tangled up?" Lola asked. "You're stronger than last year but you're still not gonna beat me." Ren declared. She chuckled. "I thought a Pegasus man would object to attacking a lady. I guess I was wrong." She said. "These two are tough! Just look at that determination." Lola said. Yajima nodded in agreement. "This should be a great match!" He said. "Go Ren! Win this one for Blue Pegasus! Sherry's in the stands and she's rooting for you!" Jenny shouted. Sherry gasped and blushed out of embarrassment. 

The crowd cheered. "Hey!" Ren shouted. He was then attacked. "You left yourself wide open!" Araña said. "You've gotta pay attention, Ren! Now go out there and kick her butt!" Sherry shouted. "What do you think you're doin' The last thing we need is one of our own rootin' for the enemy!" Ooba shouted. "Geez, Give the kid a break, old hag; they are engaged after all." One of the members said. "Shut yer trap! Want me to spin ya?" Ooba asked as she began spinning him. "You already are!" He shouted. Ren suddenly broke free from the web and turned to face them. "What the hell're you talking about? We are not engaged! I just can't get rid of her. Get it straight!" He snapped. "You're so mean!" Sherry shouted. Ren quickly dodged another web. "You're always stuck to my side. Gah, it's annoying!" He then turned away. "That said, whenever you're not around I just don't feel like myself." He said as he blushed. Sherry smiled. "Told ya they were an item!" The member being spun said. "That's so sweet of you." Sherry said as she blushed too. "Why do chicks always seem to fall for the bad-boy jerk types?" Yuka asked. "I dunno." Toby said. "Oh, don't be jealous." Sherria said. "As long as she's watching I can't go makin' a fool of myself. I refuse!" Ren said as he got into a  battle stance. The two stared at each over before attacking. "Aerial Forze!" Ren shouted as he attacked. Araña screamed and fell back, soon passing out afterwards. Everyone cheered. "Way to go, baby!" Sherry said. "And the winner is Ren Akatski of Blue Pegasus! Their guild has

scored an impressive. fourteen points on day one. While Mermaid Heel only has three points!" Lola said. "Que cosa. Shouldn't have let my guard down." Araña said. "Yay! I knew you could do it, Ren!" Jenny said as she shook hands with Yajima. "Wow, his skills have improved immensely over the last seven years." Erza said. "You can say that again. It didn't take him very long to defeat her." You said. "You don't think that this guy's stronger than Ichiya, do you?" Natsu asked. "Natsu don't be ridiculous. Ichiya is an extraordinary man. He may be a little strange but he is, without a doubt, the most powerful wizard in Blue Pegasus." Erza said. "Whoa. I really had no idea. Ichiya's that strong?" Natsu asked. "Yeah, I guess so." Gray said. "Now all I can think about is squaring off with him." Natsu said. Gray sweat dropped. "Of course." He said. "I can't help but be suspicious of whomever is hiding in that rabbit suit." Erza said. "Me too." You said. "Huh? So you both think that's weird, too? Well, that's good to know. I didn't wanna be rude, but ever since I first saw him I've been crackin' up." Elfman admitted. "It's time for the third match of day one! Quatro Cerberus' Warcry. Versus 'Sabertooth's Olga Nanagia!" Lola said. Everyone cheered. "Just listen to the crowd! He's incredibly popular!" Lola said. "Why?" You asked, as you sweat dropped. "You're ready for this; know you can do it, Warcry! Show this dude what it means to be one of the Wild Bunch!" Rocker said.