(Y/n) and Michelle

You were a young child again. You sobbed, uncontrollable tears flowing down your face. "Why are you crying?" Michelle asked gently. "I can't help it. I'm sad 'cause everyone's gone. Mommy, Daddy, and even my little sister." You said. Michelle gently pat your head. "So you remember me now?" She asked. "Yeah. I'm sorry I forgot." You said as you turned around to face the doll. "You don't have to apologize. I'm just happy you remembered me, Big Sister." Michelle said. Suddenly you were an adult again. You smiled at her. "Michelle." You said. Michelle was suddenly human again and smiled sweetly at you. You frowned as you saw Coco and Happy begin to get further and further away. You then gasped as you heard a familiar voice and turned around. "(Y/n)." Your father said. "What do you think, dear? Do you like her?" Your mother asked. "Oh, yeah!" Child you said as she held the Michelle doll. "She's the best birthday present ever! And she's gonna be my new little sister!" She said. "That's wonderful." Your mother said. You watched as you floated above the memory. "Take good care of her, okay?" Your mother asked.

"I need to think up a nice name for her. Like Gonzales! Yeah!" Child you said. "Um. Why don't you go with something more feminine?" Your mother asked. "Do you remember how much fun we had?" Michelle asked. "The mansion was so big that it felt like a castle to us." She said. "You made me so many beautiful outfits. out of nothing but paper and flowers. We want everywhere together, and wherever we went, you were all smiles. But then..." Michelle trailed off. "My mom died." You responded. "Every day I would go to her grave and cry. I lashed out at everyone around me. I can't imagine how worried my father must've been." You said. "I felt so helpless because all I could do was watch you go through it. I wish I had been

able to help you somehow." Michelle said. "Every time I looked at you, it reminded me of my mom, and how much I missed her." You said. "I know." Michelle said. "I assumed that's why you stopped talking to me." She said. "Sorry. Time passed and I eventually forgot all about you. For years and years, you sat patiently, waiting for the day I would come back to you again." You said. You and Michelle watched a memory of your father putting Michelle in storage. "I'm sorry. She hasn't necessarily abandoned you. It's just that the sorrow of losing her mother has overwhelmed her. She's so distracted she's lost sight of what was once important to her.

I wish there was something I could do to ease her heartache. Someday, when she's grown up, and she's gotten over her mother's death, it is my hope that you'll get the chance to be her little sister again." Your father said. Tears formed in your eyes. "For years I waited patiently, hoping you'd come back. Over time, the once-lively house grew quiet. Eventually, it was deserted. When someone finally came looking for me, it wasn't my big sister." You saw Midnight approach the doll. "I was so thankful to be given life as Imitatia that I did exactly as I was told. I took the name

Michelle Lobster and set out to obtain the Infinity Clock." Michelle said. "So when you told me you had helped my father with his work..." you said. "It was the absolute truth." Michelle said. "It broke my heart to use him, but it had to be done. I wanted the good old days back." Michelle said. "(Y/n), all I wanted, was to be your sister again." Michelle said. "I knew you and your father have had your ups and downs over the years, but that's normal. It's all part of being a family. No matter what happens, the bond you share will bring you together." Michelle said. You gasped as another memory appeared. "I haven't heard from her but I know (Y/n)'s still alive out there somewhere. Will you go find her and give her the clock hand?" Your father asked. "Please, Michelle." He said.

"Of course I will." Michelle said. "You know, I'm always amazed by the power of magic. This time I'm sure of it. You will be her little sister once again." Your father said. Michelle gasped, then tears filled her eyes as she sobbed on his death bed. Tears flowed from your eyes. "I'm so sorry, Michelle. That must've been really hard for you." You cried, as you turned back into a child. "Please stop crying, Big Sister. It's okay. You're loved by so many people. Listen closely and you'll hear them calling out to you." Michelle said. You stopped crying for a moment to hear them. "I do!" You shouted. "I can hear everyone. and I can see them! My friends!" You shouted. "Hang in there, (Y/n)!" Erza shouted. "We're too slow! Hurry! We've gotta work faster!" Wendy shouted. "Okay, On to the next one!" Carla said. "What's up? Have we beat 'em yet?" Gray asked. "Just hang in there, (Y/n). I know you can get out of this." Lucy said. "Please, just wait a little longer, (Y/n). I'm comin' to save you!" Natsu shouted. "Natsu. The longer I'm here, the more I lose sight of who I am. I can't!" You mentally shouted. "I've gotta do something! I can't keep crying forever. "No! Apologize to Michelle! And bring Natsu back!" You shouted. You used your powers inside the clock, causing a bright light to come out. "What's happening now?" Coco asked. "It's so bright!" Happy said.

"Did you hear that?" Romeo asked. "Yeah, it sounded like (Y/n)." Elfman said. "What happened to me?" Midnight asked as he looked at his hands. Soon enough Natsu broke out in flames. "I heard you, (Y/n)!" He shouted, then attacked Midnight. "How did he come back?" Lucy asked. "(Y/n) did it. She used The Infinity Clock to cast the Real Nightmare spell on that creep!" Happy said. "How's (Y/n)?" Elfman asked after Natsu finished off Midnight. Lucy and Coco gasped. "No!" Lucy said. "We're too late. What'll we do now? (Y/n)'s completely disappeared." Happy said. "How'd that happen? I mean, we got rid of all six of the seals! Where the heck did she go? We ain't leavin' til we get her back!" Natsu shouted. "Huh? What're they talking about? I didn't go anywhere, I'm right here!" You suddenly sweat dropped. "Whoa, wait a sec! Don't tell me that I'm... You gotta be kiddin' me!" You shouted. "What was that?" Elfman asked. "Is (Y/n) here somewhere?" Romeo asked. "Sounded like it." Lucy said. "That's weird. I can smell her all around us!" Natsu said. "Whoa. That wasn't telepathy." Gray said. "We can't give up hope. Not yet." Erza said. Wendy gasped. "Oh no. We were too late." She said. 

"Yes, it appears as though she's merged with the Infinity Castle." Carla said. "Lemme get this straight, you're sayin that (Y/n)'s turned into this humongous fish?" Happy asked. "So, in a Way, this is her body now, huh?" Natsu asked. "NO!" You shouted. "I can't believe this is happening to me. One minute I'm normal and the next I'm Happy food?" You asked. "Don't worry, I won't eat ya!" Happy shouted. "It's gonna be okay!" You turned to see Warren. "Unfortunately, you sped up the merging process whenever you used the Real Nightmare spell to save Natsu. "Don't blame me for this!" Natsu snapped. "Look, I'm just glad I finally got through to you! Listen up, everyone! I've got some news from the team back at the guildhall. Jean-Luc and the others have figured out a way for us to save (Y/n)." Warren said. "Who is Jean-Luc?" Natsu asked. "He's the guy who always says "actually" Happy said. "They're stuck in chrysalis form, so we need to lift the curse that's been placed on em. Luckily, it should be pretty simple, (Y/n)'s gotta alter their perception of time to one hundred years in the future." Coco said. "Yep, you got it. If she does that, then the clock will break apart. and all the pieces will scatter themselves." Warren said.

"Are you sure?" Wendy asked. "Wait. But what about (Y/n)?" Gray asked. "How is this going to affect her?" Erza asked. "I wish I could tell you. All we know for sure is this will undo the merging." Jean-Luc said. "Yeah, but it could also send her flyin' along with the clock pieces!" Elfman protested. "What'll we do?" Romeo asked. "C'mon, there's gotta be another way!" Natsu said. "I'll give it a shot! The other Celestial Wizards need me. If I don't pull it off they'll sleep for a hundred years. So what if I get sent flying off somewhere? I think that it's worth the risk! I'm not scared. 'cause I'm a Fairy Tail wizard. (F/n) and (M/n) (L/n)'s daughter. (Y/n)... Michelle's big sister! I can do this!" You said. Suddenly a blue bright light emerged from the clock. You grunted as you cast the spell. "I believe in you, (Y/n)." Michelle said. "This is tough!" You said. "Don't be afraid. I'll stay right by your side." Michelle said as she stood next to you. "Thank you!" You said. After performing the spell, you flew downwards from the sky. Soon enough you saw Natsu running after you. "By the time I came to, both the Infinity Castle and the Neo-Oración Seis were long gone. And so, the journey that began with the hand of a clock, and all of the confusion and chaos caused by "Key of the Starry Heavens", finally came to an end." You roughly landed on top of Natsu. Natsu smirked and you smiled at him.