𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Primrose sat with Enid eating dinner.

"No way! Shut up!" Enid squealed in excitement. Primrose giggled at her best friend.

"Yeah, I gave him my phone number and we were  texting all day today!" Primrose exclaimed.

"I told you! Say it. I want you to say it" Enid says, leaning closer with determination in her eyes.

"Say what?"

"Say that in right. I was right this whole time!" Enid says. Primrose rolled her eyes with a say.

"You we're right, Enid. There, happy?"

"Ecstatic" Enid gloated.

The two continued to eat when they noticed Yoko having trouble.

"What's happening? Yoko are you okay?" Primrose asked. Yoko shook her head, coughing.

"Is she choking?" Enid asked, scared.

Primrose looked on her plate and saw a bite taken out of a garlic bread. Primrose gasped and quickly stood up.

"She's having an allergic reaction!" She yelled.
Primrose went over to Yoko who was now on the ground. She grabbed Yoko's hand and closed her eyes.

She began to heal her, a bright like emitting from her hands. Yoko began to slowly calm down and her movements stopped. Once Primrose was done she opened her eyes to see Yoko passed out.

"Is she okay?" Enid asked, worriedly.

"She's fine but she'll be out for a day or two. Help me get her to the infirmary" The young Fae said, beginning to grab Yoko.

Enid helped her best friend to bring Yoko to the infirmary. They set her down on one of the beds and told the nurse what happened.

The nurse thanked them and they left to go back to their dorms. Tears welled up in Enid's eyes.

"She'll be okay" Primrose said, comforting Enid.

"I know, but what are we going to do about the race? I won't have a co-pilot for tomorrow!" She panicked as they got to her dorm.

"It's okay, we'll figure out a way. Who knows maybe Wednesday will join" Primrose said, trying to calm the young pup.

"I hope so or I'm going absolutely die" Enid mumbled, plopping face down onto her bed. Primrose shut the door behind her, taking a seat next to Enid on her bed.

She tried to calm her best friend down, rubbing her back when Wednesday comes waltzing into the room.

Enid jumps up from her bed, almost making Primrose fall off.

"Where have you been?! I'm literally having a heart attack right now" Enid says, walking over to the emotionless girl.

Wednesday looks over at Primrose, "Yoko's in the infirmary. Garlic bread incident" She explained.

"She had a major allergic reaction which means she's out of the Poe cup and I don't have a co-pilot!" Enid explained, pacing back and forth.

"It wasn't an accident. Bianca's behind it"

"How do you know?"

"Doesn't matter. We are going to take her down tomorrow" Wednesday declared, causing Enid to stop her pacing.

"Wait. You're joking the Black cats?" Enid asked.
Primrose smiled. She had a little gut feeling that she would.

"You're willing to do that? For me?" Enid asked, taking a step closer to the girl all in black, who stepped back.

"I want humiliate Bianca so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns in her throat" Wednesday threatened. Primrose widened her eyes, letting out a quiet, 'woah'.

"Yeah, but your mostly doing it because we're friends, right?" Enid asked. Wednesday just looked at the young pup before turning around.

"Tell me how she keeps winning" Wednesday asked, disregarding the topic.

"It's a real brain cramp. The past two years, no other boat has made it across and back without sinking" Enid explained.

"Sounds like sabotage" Wednesday says.

"Well, there are no rules in Poe cup and she's a siren so.." Primrose spoke up.

"It's makes her the master of the water" Enid added, making Wednesday turn towards the two girls.

"Then we just need to beat her at her own game" She declared.

———

Primrose sighed as she finished putting on her costume for the race. The costume was very tight fitted which made it hard to put on. She had to admit though, it did accentuate her curves.

She helped Enid draw her whiskers on and vice versa before she stepped out of the tent. She looked around to see everyone almost ready as well.

"Prim!" She heard her name being called. She turned her head to see Ajax jogging over with his costume on. He was dressed as some kind of scary jester.

Primrose couldn't help but think how hot he looked.

"Hey! You look great! I love the makeup" Primrose complimented.

"Thanks! I was just about to say the same thing to you" He said, doing a once over.

"Thank you, it was definitely hard to get in this" Primrose laughed, gesturing to her outfit. Ajax chuckled as he nodded.

"You look really goo- great! You like fantastic!"He stuttered out. Primrose's cheeks heated up from the compliment.

"Thanks. Well, good luck. You'll need it" Primrose says, jokingly.

Ajax scoffed, "Yeah sure. Don't come crying to me when you lose" He shot back with a playful smile.

Primrose giggled but before she could say anything Xavier called over Ajax.

"I better finish up getting ready. See you out there" He says, winking at her before jogging back over to his tent.

Primrose jumped when Enid squealed from right behind.

"You scared me!"

"I'm already coming up with ship names. How does PrimJax sound?" Enid says.

"Horrible"

"Yeah, I'm still working on it" The two girls laugh before waiting for Wednesday to finish getting ready.

———

Authors note:

Hi everyone! I would love some feedback on this story. Is there anything I need to improve on or more stuff you would like to see? Lmk <3

Also, thank you for all the votes and comments you guys have given this story! I really appreciate every single one of you!!

Thank you!