𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮

A/N: !!!!!IMPORTANT MUST READ!!!!!
Y'all I forgot that Enid wasn't there when they confronted Tyler. So I fixed the last chapter if you wanna go back and re-read it or not :) Sorry for the mistake! Love y'all <3

Primrose spaced out a little during the whole ordeal. She zoned back in when they were leading Tyler back to the shed where Xavier does his paintings.

They tied Tyler up with chains to secure him and Bianca lifted  him from her siren trance. He finally woke up, looking around.

Primrose stood next to Ajax who leaned against the desk, an arm loosely hung around her waist. Her arms crossed over her chest as they all waited for him to get his bearings.

His eyes finally landed on Wednesday who stood in front of him.

"Welcome back"

"Where the hell am I?"

"Somewhere where no one can hear your screams"

"What's with all the chains?"

"Don't ask stupid questions" Wednesday sneered.

"Sheesh" Primrose mumbled.

"Wednesday, this is crazy. I'm a normie" Tyler insisted.

"That's only half true" Wednesday said, grabbing the picture of the old fencing team that was held in the trophy case.

"Do you recognize her? Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracting by my own mother hogging this photo, I would've noticed yours sooner" Wednesday said, pointing at the girl on the end of the group.

"You father fell in love and married an outcast" She stated, putting the picture down.

"Fine, my mom was an outcast, that doesn't make me a monster" Tyler exclaimed.

"According to our personal medical records-"

"What, you stole her medical records?"

"Technically thing did. He took them from your garage. Your fathers quite the pack rat"

"This is getting intense" Primrose whispered to Ajax who put a finger up to his lips as to shush her.

"You did not just do that" Primrose sassed. Ajax looked at her with wide eyes.

"I know you did not just tell me to be quiet" She whisper-yelled.

"Are you really all just going to stand there and let her do this to me?" Tyler exclaimed as Primrose's phone dinged.

"Hey guys, Enid just texted, she said Thornhill is suspicious" Primrose said after reading the text.

"How long until he morphs into that... thing" Ajax asked.

"I'm not the monster" Tyler insisted.

"That's what the monster would say!" Primrose pointed out.

"You are. I saw in a vision at the Weathervane" Wednesday said, opening up a her bag.

"Wait, you're basing all this off of a vision you had after we kissed? Is that something you could trust?" Tyler asked, panicked.

Wednesday pulled out a saw making Primroses eyes widen. She didn't know what the plan was. She mentally slapped herself for not asking what the plan was going to be.

"Wednesday, what're you doing?" Bianca asked.

"Just some light torture. Don't worry I won't leave a mark. Primrose, here can heal him" Wednesday answered, bring out some other tools.

"Wait, a-are you being serious?" Ajax asked.

"I don't know how I feel about this" Primrose said, nervously.

"There is only one thing that a Hyde understands. Pain" Wednesday said, quickly approaching Tyler and tasing him in the neck.

Everyone shouted in protest and Bianca pushed Wednesday away, making her stop.

"That's it, I'm out!" Yoko said, causing everyone else to agree and follow her out. As the group was leaving, heading back to their rooms, they unfortunately ran into Weems.

"Uh oh" Primrose mumbled.

"My office, now" She scolded. The group followed her back to her office and they told her everything. She quickly got onto the phone with the Sheriff, informing him on where his son was.

Weems had dismissed them with a warning and they all retreated back to their rooms.

———-

Primrose stood with Ajax and the rest of the nightshades. Ajax's arm hung around Primroses shoulder as they talked until the group saw Wednesday descend the stairs that led to all the dorms.

"The plan wasn't to get you expelled. We're sorry" Bianca apologized as the group nodded in agreement.

"The nightshades to be ready for what's coming, or a lot of people are going to die" Wednesday warned.

"Was that her way of saying goodbye?" Primrose asked, horrified.

"I- I think so" Ajax responded as Thornhill comes running up with a plant in her arms.

"I'm so glad I caught you. I was weeding my wolfsbane and I lost track of time. This is a parting gift" She said, holding out the plant to Wednesday.

At the point the group had dispersed. Ajax and Primrose walked outside, heading towards the quad.

"She gives me the creeps" Primrose said, shivering.

"Wednesday? I don't doubt it" Ajax asked.

"No. Well, maybe but I was talking about Ms. Thornhill. I have a feeling she's not who she says she is" Primrose thought.

"Maybe your just overthinking this?" Ajax said, more like questioned.

"Maybe. But I'm not going to let it go. I'm just saying, if I end being right, I'm telling you I told you so" She said, shrugging.

Ajax laughed, pulling her closer to his side and kissing the top of her head.