𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻

Warning! There will be smut in this chapter! If you don't want to read about it I sectioned it off with this "——".

Dear Diary,

It's been months since I came back to the village with my mother. Since Nevermore had shut down for the remainder of the semester. I miss it. I miss the school. I miss Enid. I miss Ajax. Ajax and I had planned to visit each other next month. I'm so excited to see him. We FaceTime everyday but it's just not the same. I don't like being back at the village. It's like nothing had changed.

Still the outcast.

"Primrose! Come to living room, darling!"

At the sound of her name being called from downstairs she closed her book and put it in her bedside drawer. It was a Friday and she had just came home from school. She couldn't have been more happier that it was now summer break.

"Coming!" She yelled back as she walked out of her room. She walked down the hall and down the stairs. The front door was placed right in front of the stairs so upon descending she had seen a suitcase and a duffel bag sitting right there.

Her eyebrow furrowed in confusion. She wondered if her mother was preparing to go on a trip and hadn't told her. She walked towards the living looking back at the luggage.

"Mom, are you going some-" She had started to say but she had stopped mid sentence when she noticed who was stood in the living room with her mother. Her eyes widened and her heart slipped a beat.

"Yo, Prim. What's up" Ajax stood there, his hands in his pockets with a wide smile on his face. Primrose squealed and ran up to him, jumping on him.

Ajax caught her as she wrapped her legs and arms around him, hugging him tightly. Ajax let out a laugh as he squeezed her back. They stayed like that for a couple minutes before Ajax put her back down on her own two feet.

"I can't believe your here! I though you weren't going to come for another month!" She said, excitedly.

"His mother and I worked out a little something" Her mother had stated.

"This is awesome!" She squealed, going in for another hug.

"He's going to be staying for the whole summer" Her mother chimed in.

"Really? I love you! Thank you!" Primrose thanked her mother, hugging her.

"Your welcome, darling. Now, I must be off. I don't want to be late for work" Her mother said. She kissed her daughter on the forehead and gave Ajax a hug before she left.

"I missed you so much" Ajax said, swooping his girlfriend in for another hug.

"Me too. I still can't believe your here. Your mom was okay with this?" Primrose asked, pulling away from the hug.

"It took some convincing" He said, shrugging.

"Come on, I'll show you to the guest room" She said. She grabbed his duffel bag and he grabbed his suitcase; the two made their way up the stairs. She led him to the room that sat rat next to her own.

"This is my room, you'll be right next to me" She said, pointing to her door. The two set his things next to the closet. The two sat on the bed, facing each other.