𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

A/N: Here's a quick little filler before I go to bed :)

Primrose and Enid were currently sitting in the quad, talking.

Primrose scoffed, "All I can hear is RaveN this, RaveN that" She exasperated. Enid stared at her best friend.

"Has anyone asked you?"

"3 people but I didn't wanna go with any of them" Primrose grumbled.

"Because your waiting for a special someone to ask you" Enid says, nudging her friend who rolled her eyes.

"Even if he did, he still stood me up so, no" Primrose said. Enid sighed.

"You know, he's been trying to talk to you. Maybe something happened and he wants to explain" Enid said, making her best friend think.

Primrose bit the inside of cheek, thinking.
"You're right. I should at least hear him out"

"Good! Because he's coming this way right now" Enid excitedly said.

"Wait what?"

"See ya!" Enid quickly said, leaving just as Ajax approached the young Fae.

"Hey" He said, as he got to her.

"Hey, Ajax" She said back. An awkward silence came between the two before he broke it.

"I, uh, I've been meaning to talk to you but you've been kind of ignoring me" He said, nervously.

"Yeah, Enid convinced me to hear you out. So, shoot" Primrose said, crossing her arms.

Ajax chuckled nervously before taking the seat next to her.

"I swear, I didn't mean to stand you up. I was getting ready and I may have accidentally stoned myself" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Primrose's eyes widened. "Wait, really?" She asked. He nodded his head, embarrassed.

She squeezed her eyes shut, face palming.
"I am so sorry for not hearing you out. I was just so upset and hurt an-" she started to ramble but Ajax cut her off.

"No, its totally okay. You had every right to feel the way that you did" He said, making her calm down.

"Anyways, since that's all settled, I wanted to ask you something" Ajax said. Primrose nodded as to say go ahead when someone approached them.

A boy that Primrose recognized as one of the boys on Ajax's boat during the Poe cup race.

"Hey Primrose.... Ajax" He said greeting the two. Primrose smiled, greeting him back. Ajax greeting him as well.

"Primrose, I was wondering if you would attend the RaveN.... With me?" He asked.

"Oh um" Primrose began looking at Ajax and then back to the boy. She didn't know what to do. Should she say no and hope that Ajax was gonna ask her and risk of going to the dance alone or say yes and have a date regardless.

Primrose sat silent for a while making the boy in front of them shift in his feet as his nervousness heightened.

She noticed that she was silent for a while so she plastered on a smile and said, "I'm sorry, I already have a date".

The boy nodded in disappointment and walked away. Primrose looked back to Ajax who held a saddened face.

"What did you want to ask me?" She asked.

"Oh, uh, I was just wondering if anyone asked you to the dance but, I already got my answer" He said.

"Oh, no. I just said that so I didn't have to go with him. I didn't even know who he was, let alone his name" She said, chuckling.

Ajax couldn't help but feel relieved. She didn't have a date. This was his time.

"Oh, well in that case. Did you wanna go to the RaveN with me?" He asked, shyly.

"I'd love too" She said, happily. Ajax smiled widely.

"Awesome! I'll see you later" He said, getting up and walking away. Out of no where Enid comes running back with a huge smile on her face.

"So?" She asked, sitting in the spot Ajax was just in.

"I have a date!" Primrose said, excitedly. The two girls squealed causing some looks to be tossed their way. The girls quickly calmed down.

"We have to go dress shopping. ASAP!" Enid declared. Primrose nodded in agreement.