𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"You can't speak!" Primrose scolded as she watched Ajax open his mouth to say something. The two were currently in Primrose's dorm, playing charades. The topic were celebrities.

Ajax rolled his eyes and thought for a second. He motioned to himself.

"You?" Ajax shook his head, noticing to himself.

"It's a guy?" She asked and he nodded.

Ajax thought on what to do. He held a finger up before going on his phone. Primrose assumed he was googling the person. He then out his phone away and pretended to sing.

"It's a singer?" Ajax waved his hand in a 'kind of' motion which made Primrose confused. Ajax then motioned to his face, like he was putting make up on.

"Okay, so they put their own make up on?" She asked. He put a hand out, signaling her to wait. Her looked around her room before grabbing her phone, propping it up on her desk before sitting in front of it.

He mouthed to the camera, pretending to talk to it.

"Oh! It's a Beauty YouTuber?" She asked making Ajax nod, frantically. Ajax then stood up and her put all his weight in one leg and held his hand up in front of him in a girl way.

"What? Oh! Wait, are you doing James Charles?" Primrose asked. Ajax clapped his hands together before pointing at her, signaling that she had gotten it correct. She cheered and they both laughed.

"I didn't know how to do him without doing that" He said, shrugging. "I didn't even know who he was at first".

"I wouldn't consider him a celebrity, but whatever" She shrugged as Ajax plopped onto the bed next to Primrose.

"Now what?" Primrose asked. Ajax shrugged, unsure of what to do either. Ajax looked at the time on his phone.

"Want to go to the weathervane?" He suggested, shrugging. Primrose nodded in agreement, grabbing her coat.

The two walked out of the dorm and outside. On their way out of the school, they saw the words that were burned across the front lawn.

"Sheesh, so that's what Wednesday was talking about" Primrose said as they stopped and looked at it.

"Oh, that makes sense now. I thought she was reciting a poem or something" Ajax said.

Primrose looked at the boy in question. She then shook her head, deciding to let it go. She grabbed his arm and the two started walking again. He's lucky he's so cute. 

The two finally got to the town and located the Weathervane, walking inside. Upon entering they heard the quiet chatter of everyone inside and the scream from the milk steamer.

Primrose loved the smell of coffee. She used to sell the coffee beans she harvested from her plant friends but stopped because she got in trouble. They said she needed a 'license' to sell.

The two waited in line and ordered their drinks. Once they got them the two sat in a booth, right in front of the shop's window.

"Your going to get energy from a sugar rush more than the caffeine" Ajax said, looking at Primrose who put loads of sugar in her coffee. She pouted making him chuckle.

"I love sweet things. Don't judge me" She said, drinking her coffee. Ajax stared at her as she looked out at through the window, seeing everyone pass by.

He loved to just stare at her. As weird as that sounds. Now he can finally do it up close and not from a distance. He memorized every inch of her face, loving the way her eyes sparkled when she looked at nature.

When her lips would turn up into a smile when someone waved hi to her through the window. He couldn't wait to ask her to be his girlfriend and now that she's staying, he can finally seal the deal.

"Hey, Prim" Ajax spoke up, catching the said girl, attention. She turned to face towards him, making him nervous. He was thinking of backing out and asking again later but decided against it.

"Will you-" He began to say but was cut off by someone approaching their table. The two looked to see that it was Enid's date standing there. The two were confused as to why he walked over to them.

"Hey, you're Enid's friends, right?" He asked. Primrose nodded.

"Yes, and I heard what you did so as of that night, you're dead to us" Primrose sneered, crossing her arms and looking away. That surprised him.

"Yeah man, that was so not cool" Ajax said, shaking his head.

"I- uh, I wanted to apologize. I tried to stop my friends but they kept going anyway. I didn't mean to hurt her. She was actually really cool" he explained, making her turn back around.

"You don't have to forgive me or anything, I get it. I just wanted to apologize and explain" He continued, seeing as they weren't going to say anything.

Ajax looked at Primrose to see her looking out the window with furrowed eyebrows. He nodded towards the boy standing in front of them.

"Thanks for the apology man" He said to which the boy slightly smiled and went back to o his own seat that was on the other side of the shop.

"As if I'm accepting his apology! He had her crying! It took me all night to comfort her!" She exclaimed, shaking her head.

"Understandable. He did say he didn't expect us to accept it" Aja said, shrugging. Primrose nodded, taking a sip of her coffee. She made a face.

"Now my coffee tastes bitter. He ruined it" Primrose pouted. Ajax laughed as he stood up from the booth holding his hand out for her to take.

"Come on, let's go back" Primrose took his hand and the two walked out. Ajax had completely forgotten that he was going to ask her to be his girlfriend. Primrose still had that lingering in her head. What did he want to ask her?

She reminded herself to ask him when they got back.