𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Primrose had never thought she'd be in the position. She made sure she got along with everyone, had no enemies, no bad blood. Although she made snarky comments here and there, everyone knew she meant well.

Even Bianca and Kent. Although they had some rocky moments, they didn't have any hatred towards each other. Not enough to hurt one another.

Primrose made sure that she was on steady ground with everyone. Specifically, for this reason.

Here she was, pinned up against a tree trunk. The monster, aka Tyler, had his giant clawed hand around her neck, holding her against the tree. Fear had taken over the young Fae's body, freezing her.

Shaky breaths escaped her lips with the occasional yell from the pain. If she hadn't been so scared, she would have had the tree help her escape.

Her best friend who was badly injured kneeled on the ground, her wolf form breathing heavily as to try and get back up to fight.

Primrose watched with fearful wide eyes as the Hyde raised its arm in the air, his claws out and ready to strike at any moment. She whimpered, knowing what was going to happen.

She screamed out in pain as the Hyde's claws scratched through her shirt and made its mark on her flesh. She could feel the hot searing pain and the warmth of her blood already spilling out of her wound.

The Hyde was about to go again when a shot rang through the woods, it's body being jerked to the side. Primrose was then dropped to the ground with a thud. She cried out in pain as she hit the ground.

She couldn't tell what was happening, her hearing was muffled. She was now in shock as she tried to get up from the ground. Her legs weak and wobbly but she managed to get on her two feet.

She yelped as her wound throbbed in pain. She managed to wobble a good feet away from the monster who was now distracted, before she collapsed back onto the ground.

As Primrose had gotten to a safe distance, Enid had managed to knock the Hyde out, making him transform back into Tyler.

Enid had managed to transform back into her human self, grunting in pain as she was also injured. Thing had found Enid and went up to her, putting himself over her hand as she tried to get energy back.

Once Enid had gotten her clothes back on she looked around for her best friend.

"Prim? Primrose!" She yelled. Thing had snapped his fingers to her attention. She looked down and he pointed in the direction of a figure, sotting against a tree.

Enid and Thing quickly made their way towards the Primrose who looked down at her wound. Her hands covered in her own blood and dirt.

Once the pair had gotten to the injured Fae, Enid dropped to her knees beside her.

"Prim, oh god. Your bleeding a lot" Enid said, eyeing her wound. "Hurry, you have to heal yourself".

Primrose weakly nodded and hovered a shaky hand over her own wound. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on healing herself. She furrowed her eyebrows as she was having a difficult time.

"I- I can't heal myself all the wa-ay" Primrose struggled out.

"Why? Why can't you heal yourself?" Enid panicked.

"I'm t-too weak. I don't have enough energy" Primrose managed to say.

"Come on, we need to get you back to the school" Enid declared. She grabbed her best friend arm and put it over her own shoulders, helping her friend to stand up.

Primrose winced as she managed to get up, with the help of Enid. She had gotten the bleeding to stop but the wound was still wide open. The trio had made their way through the woods towards the school.

"You so owe me a coffee" Primrose said, trying to lighten up the mood. Which worked. Enid managed to laugh as she got them closer to the school. The two girls saw all the Nevermore students crowding around, waiting at the gates of the school.

Ajax paced as he worriedly waits with everyone else. He wished he had told Primrose to stick with him but he knew she could handle herself. He was hoping he was right.

He was filled with relief when someone had spotted the two girls emerging from the woods.

"Prim?" He wondered to himself. He jogged forward and stopped, meeting them in the middle. His heart sunk when he saw that Prim was injured, dried blood covering her torso.

He quickly ran up to them, as he nodded to Enid who let him take Primrose. He lifted her up bridal style and they continued to walk to the crowd of students.

It was silent as everyone looked at the trio as they walked through. Enid walked forward, looking around.

"Where's Wednesday?" Enid asked. Everyone stayed quiet as they looked at her, not knowing what had happened to the girl who only wore black.

Primrose sighed as Enid frantically looked around for said girl. Primrose slowly felt her energy come back so soon she could heal herself all the way.

"There she is" Primrose hoarsely said as she saw three people walking out of the gates of the school. It was Bianca, Eugene, and Wednesday.

Enid ran towards them, finally embracing Wednesday in a hug. The students following right behind her. Primrose was surprised that she let her hug her but considering the circumstances, I guess it was alright to Wednesday.

Wednesday's eyes widened as she gently pushed Enid back. Primrose stood corrected, she just hadn't seen the hug coming but she was taken aback again when Wednesday pulled her back in for the hug.

A smile made its way onto her face as well as everyone else as they watched the two hug. Primrose patted Ajax to let her down. He nodded, gently setting her to her feet.

Primrose felt that she was strong enough to finish the healing process so she did. Once she was finished she smiled up at Ajax who engulfed her in a hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay" He said into her shoulder.

"Me too" She mumbled back, thankful that she and her friends had gotten out alive. Ajax pulled away and immediately attached his lips to hers, not wanting to wait another second.

"Get a room you two" Xavier playfully said causing the two to pull away from each other, laughing.