𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Primrose excitedly got ready for the dance. She had just finished her hair and makeup and she was finally putting on her dress.

 She had just finished her hair and makeup and she was finally putting on her dress

She twirled in it, smiling, before putting on her heels. Just as she put them on there was a knock on the door. She quickly did a once over before deeming that she looked good and went to open the door.

Ajax stood there about to say something when his eyes landed on her making him freeze. He looked at her up and down, slowly.

"You look.." He trailed, eyebrows raised as he took a deep breath. "Breathtaking".

Primrose couldn't help but blush at the compliment. "Thank you. You look handsome, yourself" She complimented back.

"Only for you" He said winking. Primrose playfully rolled her eyes.

"Shall we?" Ajax said, holding out his arm for her to take. She giggled and took it, closing the door behind her as they walked towards where the dance was being held

"Welcome to this years RaveN" Thornhill said as the couple approached her.

"Ugh, beautiful. Prim you look stunning! Have a dance for me!" She said as they walked in.

"Wow, it's so pretty" Primrose said as they looked around.

"Yeah, they did really good with the decorating" Ajax agreed.

"Come on let's get some punch before someone spikes it" Primrose said, dragging Ajax with her. Once they got to the table Primrose poured herself some punch as Xavier walked over with his date, Bianca.

"Hey guys" Xavier greeted them. The two greeted him back.

"I love your dress Bianca" Primrose complimented. Primrose had to admit, she did look beautiful. Even though Bianca was sort of a bully, she never said or did anything mean to Primrose.

Bianca smiled, "Thanks but look at you, your dress is beautiful" She said. Primrose was shocked to say the least. She had expected Bianca to take the compliment without giving one back.

"Thank you!" Primrose said, happily. Primrose looked over to the guys to see them in their own little conversation so Primrose thought this would be good to talk to Bianca.

"So, how are you and Xavier?" She asked, getting closer to the siren.

"We're good. I have a feeling we might get back together" Bianca said, looking over at the boy.

"Forgive me if I sound rude, but, I thought he had a thing for Wednesday" Primrose said, truly not meaning to sound rude. Bianca's smile falter but she plastered on a fake one.

"If so, then why is he here with me?" Bianca said, the obvious fake smile didn't go unnoticed.

"Um, well, you got me there" Primrose laughed, nervously. It had gotten awkward between the two and Primrose couldn't have been more happier when Ajax and Xavier finished their conversation.

"Have fun guys" Xavier said as Bianca and him walked away.

"That was so awkward" Primrose mumbled, taking a sip of her punch. Ajax chuckled, his hands buried in his front pockets.

The dance was now in full effect as everyone was having fun.

"Oh, there's Enid, let's go say hi" Primrose said, setting down her punch before walking over to her best friend and her date.

"Enid! You look beautiful! I love you hair!" Primrose said as the two hugged.

"Me? Look at you! You're a literal goddess!" Enid complimented.

"Oh, this is Lucas Walker. Lucas, this is my best friend, Primrose and her date Ajax" Enid introduced. They greeted each other when Ajax noticed Lucas' eyes wondering a little too long on Primrose.

His jealous side took over as he put an arm around Primrose's waist, pulling her close to his side. Primrose was shocked to say the least but didn't do anything to oppose.

Enid turned towards the table grabbing to glasses of Yeti tea. She offered one to her date when she accidentally spilled them on Lucas. Primrose gasped as Ajax scrunched up his face.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Let me fix that!" Enid apologized as she kneeled down in front of Lucas. From where Primrose and Ajax were standing, it looked like Enid was.... Doing something inappropriate.

"Uh, Enid?" Primrose said, causing the two to turn and look at her.

"I wouldn't do that" She suggested causing Enid to quickly stand up, blushing.

"We'll see you guys around" Ajax said, pulling Primrose away. He pulled her to where Xavier and Bianca sat. Bianca began to stand when they approached them.

"Yo, check it out" Ajax said, gesturing to the entrance.

In came Wednesday and some boy that Primrose recognized as the one from the festival. The sheriff's son.

"Wednesday totally busted out of her cocoon" Ajax added as Primrose agreed.

"She looks stunning!" Primrose complimented, happily. Primrose heard Bianca mumble something but couldn't quite hear what she said so she dismissed it.

Xavier got up from his seat and walked away making Bianca curse under her breath walking away as well.

"Well, wanna go dance?" Ajax offered. Primrose nodded her head and walked onto the dance floor.

The two started dancing, enjoying themselves when Wednesday and her day began dancing next to them. Primrose watched as Wednesday started to dance. It was odd but enticing at the same time.

Ajax grabbed Primrose's hand, twirling her. They both laughed as he pulled her into him. Came up by herself, dancing near them. Primrose wondered where he date was but just thought that he went to the restroom.

"Yo, yo, yo, yo it's almost 11 o'clockedy" The DJ announced, stopping the music. "So huddle on the the dance floor for one last time!"

Everyone cheered, coming onto the dance floor. The music began once again causing everyone to dance. Primrose and Ajax were having so much fun. They swayed as they stared at each other in the eyes, both with wide smiles on their faces.

Ajax put his hands on her hips as she placed her hands on his shoulders. They were slowly closing in when suddenly they felt wetness fall from the ceiling.

They pulled away looking to see red paint coming out of the sprinklers. Everyone began to scream and run while Primrose and Ajax stood there, looking around.

Primrose looked down and poured. Her dress was ruined. She really liked that dress too. Everyone began slipping, pushing and bumping people.

"Come on!" Ajax said, holding onto Primrose so she wouldn't fall. They both carefully rushed out of the gym where it was dry.

"My dress" Primrose whined as she looked down at the now soaked dress.

"You still look beautiful" Ajax said. Primrose looked back up at him smiling.

"Listen, Prim, I've been meaning to tell you I-" Ajax began but was soon cut off by Primrose grabbing his face and kissing him. He immediately kissed back and the two didn't care who was watching.