𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

The whole school attended the funeral of Mayor Walker. It was a cold and rainy day, adding to the somber mood. Tears were shed in some. It was hard for Primrose to cry for someone who she didn't really know but she did feel immense sadness.

Mayor Walker, A dad, husband, and a friend. His son and wife shed tears as they overlooked his coffin that was covered in flowers. It had ended and everyone had started to disperse.

Ajax held an arm around Primrose as they began to walk away. They had all made it back to Nevermore and everyone had gone back to their dorms.

Primrose and Enid changed out of their regular clothes and into their uniforms.

"I'll see ya later, I'm going to look for my silver moon nail polish" Enid said, walking out. Primrose playfully rolled her eyes knowing she just wanted to talk to Wednesday.

She had told Primrose that she's been waiting for Wednesday to apologize. Primrose knew that wasn't going to happen but she didn't want to burst Enid's bubble.

Primrose scrolled through TikTok and texted Ajax for the time being while Enid ran to her old room. Suddenly the young pup bursted into her room, angrily.

"I can't believe her!" She immediately said.

"Wednesday?" Primrose asked, putting her phone down.

"She said I could gas an entire village with my perfume!" Enid exclaimed, pacing back and forth.

"Now that's rude" Primrose said, raising her eyebrows.

"Totally rude! After everything I've done for that girl. I'm done" Enid says, plopping in her new bed, her face buried in her pillow.

"Wanna make TikTok's?" Primrose asked, raising her eyebrows in suggestion. Enid immediately shot her head up with a giant smile.

"Really?" She asked excitedly. Primrose strained a smile as she nodded.

Enid squealed in excitement, hopping up from the bed and skipped her way towards Primrose who began to set up her phone.

Primrose knew this would make her best friend feel better. Enid loves making TikTok's. Primrose was never one to join her but this was a friend emergency.

The two were doing numerous of TikTok's when there was a knock at the door. In came Thornhill who wore her usual smile. Primrose had to admit, she thought her smile was creepy.

"Hi girls! Doing your little Tiktoking or whatever you guys call it" She said, smiling widely.

"Hi Ms. Thornhill. Yeah, we're just recording some dances" Enid informed with her hands behind her back. Her usual stance.

"Well, the reason for my visit is that I heard Enid would like to room with you, Primrose for the rest of the year" She explained.

"You do?" Primrose asked and Enid nodded.

"I'd like to get both sides of the story. Especially when there is a falling out" Thornhill says.
Enid told her why she wanted to switch rooms and Ms. Thornhill accepted her explanation and left the room, going to get Wednesday's side of the story.

"Sorry that you won't have your own room anymore" Enid says, sadly.

"I don't mind. I'm surprised we weren't roommates before" Primrose admitted, shrugging.

"I know, right?" Enid said in agreement.

——-

It was the next day and Primrose currently was on her way to the Weathervane to get herself a coffee.

Upon arriving she walked up to the counter to see Tyler working it. She smiled at the boy who smiled in return.

"Primrose, right?" He asked.

"The one and only" She said, making him chuckle.

"What will it be?" He asked.

"A medium blonde latte with 2 pumps of sugar cookie and 2 pumps of white mocha please. Oh, and hold the whip" She listed, smiling.

"Quite the order you got there" He said, ringing it up.

"I like what I like" She said, shrugging.

"It's gonna be $6.15" He informed.

"Sheesh. Your robbing me?" She playfully asked but nonetheless, got the money out.

"I have to get paid some how" He shrugged. (A/N: I just wanna say that it auto corrected to laid <.<)

"It'll be right out" He said. She nodded and walked away. She looked around and saw Wednesday sitting with a man who was all in black just like her, and bald.

Primrose furrowed her eyebrows, maybe he's one of her family members.

"Wednesday, hey" Primrose said, walking up to the two.

"Primrose" Wednesday greeted.

"How are you?" Primrose asked, awkwardly. She never really talked to Wednesday like this so she was a little bit uncomfortable to say the least.

"What did you want?" Wednesday asked, getting straight to the point.

"Right, uh, I just wanted to say; Enid did a lot for you. All she wanted to do was be your friend. The least you could do is appreciate her" Primrose started.

"If you came here to impart on Enid and I's situation, then I suggest you walk away" Wednesday said, flatly.

"You know, you'll come around one day. I'm just worried there won't be anyone there for you when you do" Primrose said before walking away.

"Here's your coffee" Tyler said. Primrose thanked him, grabbing her coffee and walking out. She would be lying if she said that their conversation didn't bother her.

She felt a little mad at how incompetent, Wednesday was. She couldn't judge her though, this is how she grew up.

Primrose reminded herself that there was probably a reason why she is the way that she is. She took a deep breath of the fresh cold air and continued to head back to the school.

—————

A/N: Hello! Thank you everyone who messaged me about the copyright. It has been dealt with and they will be changing their story. Thank you all for you support on this story! <3