𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸

Primrose and Ajax currently sat on Primrose's bed,in her room, heavily making out. All that could be heard were their heavy breathing and the smacking of their lips.

Primrose tried to ignore it but that weird feeling she got before is back again. She tried to push the feeling away and focus on Ajax but over time it was increasingly getting overwhelming.

She so badly wanted the feeling to go away because they haven't had time to themselves at all lately. It seemed like they were both busy if not both then at least one or the other.

So with that thought on her mind she pushed the feeling to back of her mind and focused on what was happening. And that was having the best make out session ever.

The two were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door. Primrose pulled away groaning.

"Just one night alone. Just one" Primrose whined making Ajax chuckle. They kissed one more time before she got up to get the door. The person on the other side began to knock frantically, nonstop.

"Okay!" Primrose yelled as she opened the door. She was surprised to see Enid on the other side with a worried look.

"I need both of your help! Thornhill and Tyler took Wednesday and killed Weems!" Enid rushed out.

"Woah, wait. Weems is dead? Thornhill? You talk to fast!" Primrose exclaimed, confused.

"Take me to where the Nightshades meet up. I'll explain everything on the way" Enid rushed, running down hall.

Primrose and Ajax looked at each other before
quickly running after her, catching up to her. As the trio made their way down the hall and the stairs of the dorms, Enid explained what Thing had told her just minutes before.

"I knew it! I told you! Didn't I tell you? I knew she was weird" Primrose gloated as they ran so it came out in more of heavy breaths.

"I can't believe you were right. Good job babe" Ajax said through heavy breaths. Primrose glanced at Ajax quickly as her heart fluttered when he had called her 'babe'.

They're already on the pet name basis. Should she think of one? What would she call him? Is 'babe' even a pet name? Thoughts clouded her mind making her almost run into a wall.

If it wasn't for Ajax pulling her to the side she would've been on the floor with a big bump on her head.

"Careful" He panted. She sent a sheepish smile as they continued to run behind Enid. Soon they arrived to where the Nightshades meet, out of breath. Ajax opened the passage way by snapping twice and the trio made their way down.

"Thing mentioned that you guys were in a secret society" Enid started as they started to look around.

"I can't believe your in a secret society and you didn't tell me" Enid said looking at her best friend.

"I'm not, he is" Primrose said, pointing to her boyfriend.

"But yeah, why didn't you tell me? I had to find out from Wednesday" Primrose added, as the thought came to mind.

Ajax looked at her like a deer caught in headlights.

"Well cause,  y'know, it's secret" Ajax said, shrugging. Primrose rolled her eyes when three people descended the stairs.

"Bianca, Davina, and Kent. Seriously, even Kent is here! How exclusive is this club?" Enid asked.

"I honestly I was also surprised Kent was in it. Like, seriously? Kent?" Primrose laughed. Kent rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha" He said, sarcastically.

"So what's the deal with Thornhill being a psycho?" Bianca asked.

"She murdered Weems and then took Wednesday to Crackstones Crypt" Ajax informed.

"We have to get everyone in the school to safety before it's too late" Enid said as Ajax took out the picture that Enid showed them that Wednesday tore out.

"Because this is what's coming" He said, Holding it up for everyone to see.

"So do we pull the fire alarm?" Kent asked. Primrose looked at him with an 'are you serious' look.

"We don't want to cause a panic and alert Tyler and Thornhill" Davina said. Primrose motioned towards her, agreeing.

"Exactly. We need another way to get everyone out, calmly" Primrose said. Bianca thought for a bit before turning towards the two who stood behind her.

"We'll use our siren song to convince them" She said.

The three took their necklaces off as Enid picked up Thing. "Thing and I will go look for Wednesday".

"I'll go with you" Primrose said.

"Okay, nightshades forever" Bianca as they snapped their fingers twice.

"Seriously, a secret snap too?" Primrose asked, eyebrows raised as she looked at Ajax who shrugged his shoulders with a sheepish smile.

Everyone rushed out and began to do what they had discussed. Primrose went with Enid and Thing while Ajax went with Bianca, Davina and Kent.

The trio made their way out of the school and into the woods. They were halfway there when Enid stumbled to the ground causing Thing to fly off of her shoulder.

"Are you okay? What's happening?" Primrose asked, picking Thing up. Enid grunted in pain as she looked up. Primrose gasped at the snout that formed onto her best friends face.

"No way!" Primrose gasped as Enid stood up, feeling her ears.

"Oh my god. Oh my god-" Enid repeated as her hands shifted into paws with big claws.

"It's happening!" Enid said  before growling. Primrose winced as she could hear the bones crack and shift.

"I'm wolfing out!" Enid exclaimed. Primrose smiled, proud of her best friend for finagling wolfing out.

"Your doing it! Your finally doing it!" Primrose said, happily as her friend finished transforming, howling. Primrose widened her eyes as she finished howling and was now staring at them.

"Uh, you do remember me in your wolf form... right? Please say that I'm right" Primrose yelped as Enid got closer to her, sniffing.

Primrose finally calmed down with Enid back away and began to sniff the air.

"Lead us to Wednesday, Enid" Primrose said, helping Thing onto her own shoulder. Enid nodded and began to take off into the direction where Wednesday would be.

"Ugh, I should've seen this coming" Primrose grunted as she quickly tried to catch up with her best friend.