𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

A whole week has passed and it was now time for the parent weekend. Since the dance Primrose and Ajax both have been inseparable. It was as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

But they were not. Not yet, at least. Primrose waited for Ajax to ask her the day after the dance. After they kissed.

Ajax didn't know why but he was too nervous to ask. He knew that they both shared the same feelings. He was just scared that, for whatever reason, she'd say no.

"Primrose!" The young Fae snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her name being called. She looked up to see her mother coming towards her. Primrose smiled and went up to give her a big hug.

"I missed you, little one" Her mother said, as she squeezed her daughter tight. Primrose looked like an exact replica to her mother. Except, obviously the aging. Her mother had long brown hair that fell all the way to her butt.

Unlike Primrose, her mother had her hair tucked behind her pointy ears. She wore a knitted top with a long brown skirt and sandals. She also wore her usual silver diamond head piece that Primrose swore she never seen her mother take off.

"I miss you too!" Primrose said as they pulled away. Her mother held her at arms length, looking at her daughter.

"My, look how much you've grown! It feels like it was just yesterday that I gave birth to you" Her mom says, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Mom, you say that every single visit" Primrose deadpanned. Her mother laughed as she sniffled.

"You're right. I'll stop" She said. "So, how are you? Anything new, lately?".

"I'm good. Nothing new really" Primrose shrugged.

"I heard the Addams have a daughter attending Nevermore. How's that going?" Her mother asked while eyeing said family.

"If you must know, she isn't all too bad" Primrose said, crossing her arms.

"She hasn't killed anyone yet?" Her mother asked, worriedly.

"Mom!" Primrose scolded.

"Okay! Okay" She out her hands up in defense as Principal Weems began to talk. Once she was done with her announcement everyone clapped and went back to spending time with their families.

Primrose and her mother decided to go to the coffee shop in town to catch up. The two had talked and talked for what seemed like hours. When Primrose checked the clock on the wall, she stood up.

"Come on, they're serving lunch" The two made it back to the school and headed straight for the quad. Everyone were already making their plates. Primrose and her mother made their and sat down.

Upon sitting Ajax and her made eye contact. Primrose waved to him with a smile and Ajax waved back, winking at her. She blushed but tried to not make it obvious, so she began eating.

"Who is that?" Her mother asked.

"Who's who?"

"That boy"

"What boy"

Her mother looked at her with her eyebrows raised, making Primrose sigh, setting down her silverware.

"That's Ajax" She said. She rolled her eyes when her mom gave her a certain look. "We haven't established our relationship yet"

"Well, any boy would be foolish to not ask you to be their girlfriend" Her mother said, smiling at her daughter. Primrose smiled and playfully rolled her eyes.

Suddenly the Sheriff's come waltzing in. Primrose looked at them in confusion as well as everyone in the quad. They made their entrance quite obvious.

They bypassed Weems and headed straight to the Addams table.

"Gomez Addams!" The sheriff hollered causing said man to stand from his seat.

"How can I help you sheriff?" Gomez asked.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Garett Gated" The sheriff said, putting hand cuffs on Gomez. Primrose gasped, looking over to Wednesday to see her staring with wide eyes.

The sheriff read Gomez his right, taking him away. Once he was taken out of the quad no one dared to speak. Everyone sat there in shock. Weems announced for everyone to get back to their meals and everyone slowly did.

————-

Primrose sat in her dorm later that night, scrolling through TikTok when a knocked sounded at her door. She got up and opened it to see her mother on the other side.

"Oh, I thought you've left" Primrose said, walking back into her room followed by her mother who shut the door behind her.

"I was just on my way but I wanted to speak with you first" She said, walking over to the bed. "Have a seat, darling" She said, patting next to her.

Primrose furrowed her eyebrows as she went to sit next to her on the bed. Her mother looked at her with sad smile.

"I know you like here, but..." Her mother trailed. She paused, seeming to find the right words to say.

"I think it'd be best if you.... come back home, with me" She hesitantly said. Primrose stared at her in shock.

"I'm sorry, what?" She said, standing up.

"I think it'll be bes-" Her mother started to say but Primrose held a hand up stopping her.

"I heard what you said. Why would you think that? I love it here!" Primrose exclaimed.

"It's just- I don't think it's a good idea for you to stay here anymore"

"Why? Because Wednesday attends here?".

"There's a wonderful school in the village. You'll make lots of new friends over there. Friends that are, well, our kind".

Primrose scoffed, "I am not going back! I love it here".

Her mother sighed, standing up. "I'll give you until the end of the weekend to say your goodbyes" Was all she said before kissing her daughter on the forehead and walking out.

Primrose yelled in frustration throwing her pillows off of her bed. She paced back and forth, thinking. Angry tears welled up in her eyes.

She can't leave. Not when Ajax and herself just started to get closer. She stopped her pacing, realizing. She has to break the news to Ajax and Enid.