𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳 -
𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 8:45𝘱𝘮
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 24rd 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

there was like 15 seconds left until the game was over and the ball was in the other school's hand

there was like 15 seconds left until the game was over and the ball was in the other school's hand. there was also a tie between us and the other school which had the whole audience tuned in to see who would win.

i didn't really know much about basketball, but i guess that we were about to lose since Mariah and Nevaeh had a disappointing look on their face.

i looked at the board that had all the points, and the side that said 'visitors' had went up.

"let's gooo!!" i said clapping my hands, as Mariah grabbed them to make me stop.

"that's not us! you shouldn't be cheering" she said while laughing.

"oh shit, so we lost?" i asked.

"no, dumbass. we got 18 seconds left which gives us time to still win this. if Daijon scores a 3 pointer, then we'll win for sure" Nevaeh explained, as i looked to the court to see Daijon bouncing the ball up and down.

"damn, how did he get the ball from them so fast?" i said while being impressed, as he looked at me before doing anything else.

the whole crowd stood up to see if he'll score and i had the same thought as well.

"score what the fuck is your dumbass doing?" i said to myself as Daijon continued to look at me.

"this for you, Jamir" i read his lips as he threw the ball in the net, making a three pointer as the whole crowd cheered.

that was kinda corny,
but sweet at the same time.

"oh shit we really won? i did not know our school get down like that" i said as i stood up clapping.

i didn't even realize i was smiling until Mariah pulled her phone out to take a picture at us three. but that smile had quickly disappeared once i sent Latrell and Asia leaving out the doors together.

"you okay?" Nevaeh asked me.

"yeah, just a lil tired" i lied.

i wanted to tell them that i wasn't okay, but i also didn't want to dump my issues on them about a boy i don't even date. it wouldn't be right if i just ruined the night to talk about Latrell this, and Latrell that.